WTD: 20" wheel kids bike, Beinn, MX20 or similar

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: 20" wheel kids bike, Beinn, MX20 or similar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: 20" wheel kids bike, Beinn, MX20 or similar
  • Premier Icon plumslikerocks
    Subscriber

My oldest is ready to move up from his Ridgeback MX16 which has loved. It’s his birthday in a couple of weeks? Anybody looking to sell a light, decent quality bike for a 6 year old?

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

Possibly. My daughter’s (don’t switch off) Kona Makena will be available in a couple of weeks – have agreed to buy her a bigger bike off someone on here, just need to sort out when we can meet up.

Really good condition, has been ridden offroad so some muddy patches which always create some minor marks, but nothing major and the running gear is all in great nick.

It is the ‘girls’ model, but in reasonably unisex colourway – white frame with teal and aqua accents, so not pink or owt like that.

http://2011.konaworld.com/bike.cfm?content=makena

(colour options on the top left of this page)

And of course it’s a Kona, which is Cool As F…….

rufus748

There’s a Beinn on the sales page. I just bought one for my 6 yr old. Fantastic bike

Premier Icon plumslikerocks
    Subscriber

Jong, could be interested. Where are you? I’m looking to pickup from somewhere within an hour if leeds/bradford….

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

I’m in surrey, but will be in wetherby some time w/c 24th?

Premier Icon plumslikerocks
    Subscriber

Sorry Jonv, a bit too late for me. Anybody else selling? Would also gladly consider a hot rock!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 20" wheel kids bike, Beinn, MX20 or similar’ is closed to new replies.