WTD: 150mm Single Crown Forks (must have 1 1/8th steeter and 20mm axle)

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: 150mm Single Crown Forks (must have 1 1/8th steeter and 20mm axle)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • WTD: 150mm Single Crown Forks (must have 1 1/8th steeter and 20mm axle)
  • mindmap3

Having decided that I was going to build a do it all hardtail, I have bought a 2005 SX Trail….ooops. Anyway, I need some suitable forks. On my list are….

Fox 36 (original poo brown ones)
    Marzocchi 55 (ideally in white)
    Z1’s (proper versions, not OE jobbies)
    Manitou Sherman with TPC damping

As stated in the title, they much have a 1 1/8th steerer and a 20mm axle. Let me know what you’ve got…

sam_t_court AT hotmail dot com

rep341

I have 2010 White 36 Van Rs?
    tricky@e-mile.co.uk

not the poo brown ones but have some of the grey 2007 (?) 36 Float Rs. Was only wanting £230 as they have a mark on one stancion (not affected the seals in a year of using them like that though – work 100%).

Hi Sam
    I have Mzcchi All Mountain SL 1 – 20mm axle / air/ travel/ rebound/ compression adjustable. Very long uncut steerer – c.275mm + Mzcchi fender
    Good condition, a few minor superficial rubs and scratches.
    Work perfectly, but surplus to my needs in these days of 29″.
    Cheers
    Grae

mindmap3

Rep, I would love to take those 36’s off your hands but I think they may be outside of my budget.

Davey, could you send me pics of your Floats.

Shot, can I get some more info the Marz forks please including how much you’re after.

Thanks chaps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 150mm Single Crown Forks (must have 1 1/8th steeter and 20mm axle)’ is closed to new replies.