WTD: 140 – 160mm forks with 20mm bolt through.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: 140 – 160mm forks with 20mm bolt through.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: 140 – 160mm forks with 20mm bolt through.
  • timlane7

I am looking for forks with between 140 – 160 travel. Must have 20mm bolt through.

Let me know what you have got.

mr bump

How much were you looking to spend chap?

Premier Icon JCornford
    Subscriber

I've got some 145mm Manitou Nixon Elite TPC + forks, really really nice, but slightly too much travel for me, I wanted to get the travel reduced to keep them as I really like them but have been told I can't.

They are blue, have only been used a handful of time due to injury and come with bolt thru.

£250

I also have some of the above in black. 2007, tuned by Andy at Madison (then the importer).

They are my very plush Five back-up forks (I run adjustable '10 Lyriks at the moment), but I'll move them on if the price is right.

ianpv

I've got some 2006 Z1 light ETAs – tatty white lowers but a superb fork with RC2 damping (if you look up the reviews). 150mm travel. I've got a spare set of black lowers (with seals, bushings and axle) in excellent condition that I would include. £140 posted. Not seen much use for a couple of years, and the lower scratches are from uplifts, not crashes!

pics here

Oh yes – I also have some Marz 55 ATAs. 2008, not used since their second Windwave service last November (I had surgery and then bought Lyriks). 120-160mm adjustable travel, QR bolt-thru.

£250

Munqe-chick

Marz 55R in 140mm flavour, bought late last year and too burly for my hardtail (originally bought for a full susser)- i am buying some lighter Revs.

Currently on the bay of flea but open to selling off there to avoid their fees.

timlane7

Thanks for all your your e-mails and posts chaps, I have now sorted a set of forks.
    😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 140 – 160mm forks with 20mm bolt through.’ is closed to new replies.