Wow…amazing.

Home Forum Chat Forum Wow…amazing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wow…amazing.
  • Rockhopper

Apparently the Spitfire had brake failure when it landed at Bristol – no damage and no injuries thankfully.

zokes

I bet that caused a slight trouser accident

towen

Just had a Lancaster and spitfire fly over our house together…..most likely for the Newbury carnival.

Amazing just amazing, turned me back in to a little boy momentarily.

cheekyboy

Just had a Lancaster and spitfire fly over our house together…..most likely for the Newbury carnival.

Amazing just amazing, turned me back in to a little boy momentarily.

Fantastic !

jon1973

I saw the same thing flying over when we were near Maidenhead yesterday. Great thing to see, and the noise is awesome.

Premier Icon mtbfix
    Subscriber

They have over flown the Woodcote Rally yesterday and today. Remarkable stuff.

andrewh

There’s not a lot to be said for living in Lincolnshire but the fact that they go over my house almost every time they go out is one of the highlights.

qu1nt

Saw them today as we finished the Wiggle Magnificat Sportive, awesome sight & sound (although my friend corrected me saying it was a Hurricane rather than a Spitfire ..)

Premier Icon mrblobby
    Subscriber

Saw them from our garden BBQ. Surely not just for the newbury carnival? Assumed there must have been an airshow somewhere.

redthunder

Ditto.

River Severn at New Bridge

Quite cool fly over.

2bit

Swansea airshow yesterday & today inc Red Arrows

Premier Icon dannybgoode
    Subscriber

There are few sounds sweeter than a Merlin engine of song. Coupled with the sight of a Spitfire – just lovely…

Named after Mitchell’s daughter apparently. It was going to be called the Shrew.

Glad they changed their minds!

Cheers

Danny B

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wow…amazing.’ is closed to new replies.