Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Would you date a girl…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Who is almost the spitting image of an ex who later turned out to be an utter psycho?

Nobody is called Louise in this scenario.

alpin
    Free Member

Would you date a girl…

….yes

Torminalis
    Free Member

Is she hot?

zippykona

Pictures?

legend
    Free Member

I think I would need to see photos before deciding

km79
    Free Member

Girl? Sounds a bit too young so no.

weeksy

probably…. that’s like asking “would you eat pepperoni pizza again” if you liked it the first time, why wouldn’t you like it the 2nd time.

If it looks like pepperoni, tastes like perpperoni, but is a slightly different pepperoni, it’s still pepperoni.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Ignoring the obvioys nonsense above.

Yes

BUT

Never let her see a photo of your ex.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If it looks like pepperoni, tastes like perpperoni, but is a slightly different pepperoni, it’s still pepperoni.

😆

AdamW
    Free Member

Would I date a girl?

err…. no

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I divorced many years ago. I was on my out of the other side and a friend of mine attempted to set me up with a girl with the same name.

I said thanks but no thanks.

letmetalktomark

Consistency is admirable.

mangoridebike

“It’s often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result”

bensales
    Free Member

Who is almost the spitting image of an ex

I did until I accidentally mentioned it one day. After that, I didn’t.

RobHilton
    Free Member

that’s like asking “would you eat pepperoni pizza again” if you liked it the first time, why wouldn’t you like it the 2nd time

The 1st time I drank tequila I had a great night out with no ill-effects other than a much deserved hangover. The 2nd time I drank it I barfed instantly and I’ve never been able to even stand the smell of it since.

Makes you drink (other things)

rocketman
    Free Member

It’s often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

Here’s an anecdote we all love them

A mate is currently testing every member of the female population in order to find a partner. He goes for the Lucy Lawless look and every one he’s dated looks pretty much the same

He commented the other week about how different their personalties are 😆

brakes
    Free Member

who later turned out to be an utter psycho

they all turn out this way eventually.

shermer75
    Free Member

they all turn out this way eventually.

You might want to look at the common denominater

thegreatape
    Free Member

Psycho enough to simply change her name and have another stab attempt at a relationship with you?

madhouse

are you sure the psycho ex hasn’t just changed her name and is now plotting your untimely demise?

Edit – Beaten to it!!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

i think you’ll find this ones the real evil twin… 😀

sbob
    Free Member

shermer75 – Member

You might want to look at the common denominator

It’s tits. Always is. 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

lol

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

watch ” so I married an axe murderer ” and then decide

theotherjonv

A mate is currently testing every member of the female population in order to find a partner. He goes for the Lucy Lawless look

There’s 3 inferences I can draw from that.

1/ If he only goes for the LL look, yet is testing every member of the female population, he’s wasting his time on approximately 99.9999% of his dates

2/ He’s blind.

3/ You’re prone to exaggeration.

edlong
    Free Member

Really not sure about dating a girl that tastes like pepperoni though.

amedias
    Free Member

Who is almost the spitting image of an ex who later turned out to be an utter psycho?

That would depend on whether I thought how she looked had much bearing on her mental state.

If she just happens to look similar due to random biology/genetics, no problem, it’s like a second chance, same look, different personality 😉

If she looks similar in ‘has the same crazy look in her eye and wacky style’ then maybe you have a future issue building…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

almost the spitting image

100% sure it’s not the same girl and either your memory’s playing up because you want to or she’s subtly changed her appearance just for you?

organic355
    Free Member

Wow, must be something about the name Louise!, my Ex (see life after divorce thread).

I would run a mile from any girl named Louise….except Louise Redknap / Nurding.

arrpee
    Free Member

If the resemblance included the same facial tattoos, I might demure this time around.

Unless your ex’s appearance had any bearing on her mental state, fill your boots OP.

Nico
    Free Member

probably…. that’s like asking “would you eat pepperoni pizza again” if you liked it the first time, why wouldn’t you like it the 2nd time.

The OP didn’t mention taste.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Psycho enough to simply change her name and have another stab attempt at a relationship with you?

enfht
    Free Member

Could be a perfect opportunity for revenge sex.

Even better still the new girl may like it rough and you can unleash any hidden anger you still harbor for the ex.

Just don’t get carried away and accidently mention the ex by name or you’ll give the game away.

You: “Take that Daphne, this is ruining my parent’s BBQ and making my Gran cry !!

Her: WTF ??

Cougar

Never mind all that, I want to know where in the country Rocketman’s mate is finding a steady supply of Lucy Lawlesses.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Friend of mine married a girl who looked almost identical to his ex wife who he had found walking down the High St hand in hand with his neighbour (who’s own wife was pregnant at the time). I have to say we where gob smacked and horrified in equal measure. However, he has been happily married for 20 years with 2 great kids.

In this instance I’d say go with what your dick says, if you want to go for it 8)

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

If your ex looked like Peter Beardsley, then no.

bikebouy
    Free Member

If you want a partner to look the same an an ex, isn’t the better option to buy a blow up doll?

Saves all the hassle of the relationship going bad and recriminations, financial settlements and the like.. you’d just “let her down gently”

Cougar

If you want a partner to look the same an an ex

The question wasn’t whether you want a partner who looks like an ex, but rather whether it’d put you off a prospective mate if she did.

Besides, don’t most people have a ‘type’ anyway, attributes they find attractive? If you date three leggy brunettes in a row that doesn’t mean you’re pining for an ex but rather that you like women with dark hair and long legs.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Thanks for pointing that out.

Much appreciated.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Not sure how easy it’s going to be to find a succession of brunettes with 3 legs.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Would you date a girl…’ is closed to new replies.