Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Would you bother?
  • sandwicheater

On my commute this morning i noticed a close call.

Slow moving traffic. Dual carriageway and a truck randomly swerves while a motorbike is filtering. Quick action by the biker so no contact, just a stern look.

I then spot in the wagon drivers mirror the reason. Poring himself some cornflakes. Brilliant!

I’ve emailed the company asking they have words with the driver.

Would you have bothered?

swavis

Yes! Maybe he won’t do it again.

Cougar

Absolutely. That could’ve been messy.

(For the biker, not a risk of spilled milk)

allthegear
    Free Member

Popped over to Peterboghorror on the motorbike this morning for its first service and saw three drivers on their mobile phones and one using a bloody iPad. It constantly amazes me how little attention people pay to driving.

🙁

Rachel

dannybgoode

Absolutely – as a wagon driver myself (well on and as and when basis) I would expect something like that to be reported.

Downright dangerous…

RustySpanner

Report it.
    He could be a cereal offender.

stevied
    Free Member

He may have had his breakfast but I hope he doesn’t get pudding!
    I’d report to the company and the plod..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yes, there’s poor driving which is an inevitable consequence of a lot of people driving, some will be crap at it.

Then there’s eating your cornflakes whilst driving which is just inexcusably dumb!

matt_outandabout

Report it.
    He could be a cereal offender.

john_drummer
    Free Member

A few years ago in a queue on a main road approaching M62 J27 from Bradford, the car in front of me stopped moving and a big gap grew. As I tried to pass him he realised there was a big gap, put his newspaper down, gave me some verbal and proceeded to fill the gap again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Would you bother?’ is closed to new replies.