Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Would Wiggos Tour performance have been possible…
  • brakes
    Free Member

I would be inclined to buy some Sky Team cycling kit if the team weren’t sponsored by Sky.

Why are cycling teams named after their sponsors rather than being named after a place they are based, or the founder or something else? I’d be more inclined to buy some Wiggo CC kit.

brant
    Free Member
    brakes
    Free Member

Only as Chief Exec of NewsCorp

I_Ache
    Free Member

As a sky customer I’m quite happy that some of my money has gone towards brad winning. And very happy that sky are a sponsor of British cycling in general. Its a shame that I can’t do any of the sky rides this year to show my support.

As far as media suppliers go I think sky has had the biggest impact on sports that I follow, cycling and F1. What other single sponsor has helped a single British sport as much as they have?

yossarian
    Free Member

It’s not sky that f-cked up football. It was the FA and the 20 premier league clubs. Any REAL football fan knows this.

As for sky sponsoring our riders. I’d prefer it wasn’t them but it is. Thanks for the money.

Edric64
    Free Member

Im a Sky subscriber f,ootball fan ,and cyclist and it was my post ,and its still good to see Rupert spending thick football fans money on cycling

One of my best times was being on holiday in Majorca sat at the pool bar watching a whole tour stage which kept the Kappa and Londsdale wearing grunts from watching a pre season Tour Everton game LMFAO

atlaz
    Free Member

The fact Sky riders mention team work in all their interviews I think speaks volumes.

Or it’s just bland PR babble like every single other team.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I don’t give a rat’s arse – we are having a purple patch in cycling so let’s just enjoy it.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Would Wiggos Tour performance have been possible…’ is closed to new replies.