Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Would The Person Who Borrowed My Tandem…
  • [OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

..please shout up and let me know if you've finished with it yet please?
    I know it went off to spend some time with a guy through this website but I can't remember either your screen name or actual name (I do apologise, how very rude) and NBT would like it for a try out if possible.
    It was all done on the old website and I was using Outlook Express for emails then, not gmail so I can't even find the emails.
    Thanks very much.

nbt

Ta mate! Will search my old mails at home tonight, I seem to recall you did tell me a few years ago who had it – at that point it was up in Scotchland somewhere I think?

coffeeking
    Free Member

You leant a bike that you expected to get back to someone you don't know, with no contact details? Brave!

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Ouch! I thought it had gone to Staffs?
    You can have it when it comes back mate.
    If you don't get on with it, you can give it away again or sell it and give the cash to charity.
    It must be worth about £400. It's a top quality touring tandem. In lovely condition as well.
    Fingers crossed it's not disapeared.

It was gifted to me through this website coffeeking which was an astonishing act of generosity so it seemed wrong to worry about it going missing when somebody else wanted to use it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Would The Person Who Borrowed My Tandem…’ is closed to new replies.