Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • worst spam mail ever – very amusing
  • darrell
    Free Member

i got this overnight. its brilliant

Attention,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.
    `
    This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD $500,000 (Five hundred thousand United State Dollars Only)..

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact John Williams of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your ATM CARD of USD$ 500,000 (Five hundred thousand United State Dollars Only. This ATM card can be in any part of the world.So he will send it to you with any courier service of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him,

(1) Your Full Name……………
    (2)Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM
    CARD………………
    (3)Phone And Fax Number………………..
    (4) Your Total Fund to be received………………..
    (5)Your Age And Occupation……………………….

Contact the manager of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC,Mr Edward Johnson on his email.
    Email: edwardjohnson18@live.com
    Tel: +234-806-967-4134

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon. Making the world a better place.

Regards,
    Mr.. John Williams
    UN Secretary General

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

That sounds fantastic! The UN doing something for ordinary people at last! I do hope you're going to pass that on to everyone you know! 8)

supinerider
    Free Member

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months

It takes that long to think up such an ingenious scheme. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mieszko
    Free Member

A former UN secretary, can it be more genuine? Get the details together and start browsing $500,000 bikes. You lucky man, I only got an email once from my Nigerian cousin who was a prince (so I'm kinda royalty) offering me some money after our deceased uncle 🙂

[edit] It had to take 7 months as it has less mistakes and looks a bit better written then your usual run of the mill Nigerian scam. God bless You and Your family 🙂 [edit]

BigDummy
    Free Member

I like "Attention, How are you today?" 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

i got this spam the other day, which i kept due to its surreal genius:

"How do you do
    Tell you a good news, my friend detection good conduct position, they chiefly electronics of product, a little bit low price, you possibility demand. Their project complete consistent have first of quality, but if you need arrive Go to this be over, that wholesale busines, please to contact don't hesitant they.
    Their website: http://www.ebay-cc.com
    You can play in the shopping from that company happiness of hope!
    Concern"

😕 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘worst spam mail ever – very amusing’ is closed to new replies.