Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • Worst song ever…
  • Gunz
    Free Member

Lighthouse Family, all of it.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Anything by these two, literally anything from their back catalogue or anything that’s whizzing around the space between their ears..Dull, whiny, monologues..

Mister-P
    Free Member

Lovely Day – Bill Withers. It’s like he had an extra couple of minutes to fill at the end so simply repeated Lovely Day until time was up and he could go home.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Licence To Kill – Beverly Knight. She does this tuh thing on the end of kill so it sounds like Licence To Kilt. Bugs the crap out of me.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Anything by Ricky Gervais and his whining self analysing navel gazing single prop sounding drivel..

tjagain

I have a reggae instrumental ( but not Dub) cover of bridge over troubled waters. Its dire!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Shine A Light by Bryan Adams.

Abhorrent, repetitive mess.

DezB
    Free Member

Anything by Ricky Gervais

Have you noticed there’s some advert using the joke song (the real) Ricky Gervais used in The Office? Like it’s a proper song! Crazy basterds.
    (something to do with Freeway)(I have to unremember awful music for my own sanity)

perchypanther
    Free Member

Simply the Best by Tina Turner.

It gives me the uncontrollable rage every time I accidentally hear it.

martinhutch

My worst?

THIS!

russl
    Free Member

Wake up by the Boo Radleys, makes me feel unwell.

BigJohn

I dash to turn off the radio as soon as I sense Courtney Barnett is about to start one of her moany recitations of her to do list or her shopping list.

bettyswollocks
    Free Member

Anything by Simply Red. I shudder just typing their name. I could never tire of punching Mick Hucknall for his repeated crimes against music.

senorj

Macarthur park .

Edukator
    Free Member

It’s amusing the number of your worst songs that go down really well when I pick up a guitar. I spent an evening in a Compostelle albergue with an international group of all ages. The ones people joined in with were the Beatles; Here comes the Sun, Norwegian Wood, Hard Day’s night and When I’m 64 (bass line played on a classical guitar). Greenday; American Idiot, Basket Case, Good Riddance. Oasis; Don’t Look Back in Anger (best response of the evening), Live Forever, Whatever and WONDERWALL!

avdave2

It’s amusing the number of your worst songs that go down really well when I pick up a guitar

Perhaps they appreciate you murdering them

Edukator
    Free Member

Judge for yourself

Would you like me to record Wonderwall?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Anything by Meat Loaf will have me instantly reaching for the off switch (apart from his contribution to Rocky Horror).

sarawak
    Free Member

Anything by Adele. The woman is tone deaf and can’t sing. When she wants to raise the power she just shouts louder. .

slowoldman

Freebird. Oh and that song by Bruce Springsteen. There is only one isn’t there?

garage-dweller

Kylie and Jason – Especially For You deserves at least a dishonourable mention in this category along with Rick Astley. Songs that defined an era and sold millions of copies though so who am I to say worst (other than someone who happens to not like that sort of thing).

I bet if a Rick Astley fan went through my metal collection they’d find some nominations of their own that they felt strongly about – although they’d be wrong of course!

ross980
    Free Member

Shania Twain – Man, I feel like a woman

tomhoward

‘A Whole New World’ – Katie Price and Peter Andre.

funkmasterp

Bon Jovi or any other hair rock shire from the 80’s.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Chacaron Macaron

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Man, I feel like a woman

OK, but which Shania Twain tune don’t you like

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve found another absolute cracker… Cowboy Chords rejoice 🤪🤐

bikebouy
    Free Member

This has a great arrangement, it’s fairly generic, well mastered and the production is probably too smushy.. She sings it well, well enough for me to want to throw any kind of playing device out of a window..

bikebouy
    Free Member

Blargh!!!!

No she isn’t.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Anything by this lot of sappy so and so’s..

I detest manufactured bands, maybe these weren’t I don’t honestly know but dear God they sure sound like a group of spotty teenagers in the school band that everyone hated. Quite how they became “popular” is beyond my simple comprehension.

And this song, holly Mother of all Evils…

sirromj

Agadoo and any rugby song derived from it or any of that sort of thing.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

I have a reggae instrumental ( but not Dub) cover of bridge over troubled waters. Its dire!

Surely it can’t be as bad as this version by Hear say.

jonba
    Free Member

shit lyrics, no ability to sing.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Approx 98.9% of all songs ever.

And….Do you knowit’s Christmastime? At all?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think that was totally the point ^^

🤣🥳🤣🥳

Edukator
    Free Member

Rolling Stone ranked “God Save the Queen” number 175 on its list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time[18] and it is also one of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll.[19] It was Sounds magazine’s Single of the Year in 1977.[20] In 1989, it was eighteenth in the list of NME writers’ all-time top 150 singles.[21] Q magazine in 2002 ranked it first on its list of “The 50 Most Exciting Tunes Ever…”[22] and third on its list of “100 Songs That Changed The World” in 2003

Pistols songs are ace, almost everyone everywhere has heard them. The opening riffs get people leaping. I slipped Pretty Vacant into a set in a trendy blues bar, the boss of the club was pissed off, the audience loved it.

DezB
    Free Member

shit lyrics, no ability to sing

Just heard from Johnny, he’s inconsolable 😭

richardkennerley

Just remembered…… Gangsters paradise

dannyh
    Free Member

Lady Marmalade.

Rock DJ.

senorj

“Pistols songs are ace”
    Amen to that.
    I sing the lyric “I am an Antichrist” at least once a day..

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘Worst song ever…’ is closed to new replies.