Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • World Champs – one for the lovers and haters (spoilers)
  • dovebiker

Keyboard warriors about Valverde FFS! Go and read about Operation Puerto – ValvPiti was caught bang to rights and only ‘protected’ by the Spanish judiciary. Vuelta wins were a joke for a number of years – Cobol, Horner amongst other – do nothing all career ‘bang’ win the Vuelta and then disappear

sockpuppet

It’s hard to take someone seriously when they get basic, verifiable and publically know facts wrong, like Valverde’s age.

*Chris Horner* was 41 when he came from *his* modest career to smash a grand tour.

It’s possible that this is relevant to this thread.

lunge

Cracking race, but the winner just killed the buzz for me. I loved Kennaugh attacking and was shouting at the TV for someone, anyone to go round Valverde. But alas, it’s done, he won.

theboatman
    Free Member

Thanks @sockpuppet I didn’t think I was being too subtle, but perhaps I should have just said I don’t think it’s accurate to reference Horner and Valvpiti together.

I like the fact that it’s perfectly exceptable for me to ‘believe’ Valvpiti lives on a James Bond bad guy style island, where an army of evil minions keep him ripped to his tits on ped’s and he never gets drug tested…. that wasn’t even questioned 😂

c_klein87

Some impressive stats from strava

256km, 4600 meters of climbing, 38kph average speed…..

Class ride from Mike Woods!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘World Champs – one for the lovers and haters (spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.