Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • World Championships 2022
  • chaos

The 2022 World Champs entry list is up now.

I’ve only looked at the XCO so far but we’ve the usual suspects in with some great podium chances – Annie Last, Evie Richards and Isla Short for the Elite women; along with Tom Pidcock and Cameron Orr for the Elite Men. Lots more names in the Juniors/U23 as well which bodes well for the future although I thought Cameron Mason had been doing Senior mens recently unless I’m thinking of CX.

weeksy

thanks for that 😀 Epic… can’t wait.

BruceWee

I wish they wouldn’t print their year of birth next to the names. It’s depressing.

v7fmp

great stuff.

Is it on Redbull TV? Or does someone else have the rights to the champs?

wipperman95
    Free Member

If it’s like last year then you have the choice of three streams. RBTV, BBC Sport website/iPlayer and Eurosport.

The UCI sells all Worlds as a package, which is why the BBC/Eurosport will also have them. Lots of countries have the rights, but don’t show them live, except the Road Worlds.

chaos

I wish they wouldn’t print their year of birth next to the names. It’s depressing.

When I first looked they were all starting 20xx then realised I was only looking at the Juniors listing.

The women have a better spread of ages with some starting 197x 🙂  and then there are the e-mtb lot though that I do wonder if that’s just a bit of fun for ex-racers.

dirkpitt74

Interesting that Tahnee is listed for the DH – she hasn’t raced at all this year has she?

johnjn2000

@dirkpitt74, good point. All I have seen on her Insta is the work she is doing to understand the concussion affects she has expereinced. Haven’t seen any media with her on a bike in ages. Would be very surprised if she competed.

dirkpitt74
    danposs86

Wyn Masters wasn’t very happy about not being chosen to ride for New Zealand.

jonnyrockymountain

I’ll let you all know live, as I’m going 👍😊

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.