Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Workshop Bluetooth speaker
  • womble72
    Free Member

My trusty denon amp/cd player has died after many years loyal service (15) in a dusty, cold & damp environment so it’s time for a replacement and I’m thinking this Dewalt Tough System

Dust/waterproof and has Bluetooth for Spotify when the DAB radio doesn’t hit the spot. Any others I should look at before hitting the B.I.N button

whattiler
    Free Member

I’ve got an Hitachi DAB site radio that I use on site. I’ve got some Hitachi tools which is why I chose it. It’s got Bluetooth/Aux/DAB and is IP54 water resistant, don’t know about dust though. Only 2 x 7w speakers though but loud enough without scaring my customers. I like the fact that it’s got a waterproof compartment for your phone (which it also charges) whilst in Bluetooth mode.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/hitachi-ur18dsdl-j4-dab-fm-am-bluetooth-site-radio-230v/3633G?tc=VT8&ds_rl=1245250&gclid=CjwKCAiA3JrQBRBtEiwAN7cEGh8YSZQF2yetw998FOjRhG_fpPAWXnCZzfQwnMmvJ8Mr35iXyctIThoCJd4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPWBlazfttcCFccg0wodqQsJ9A

womble72
    Free Member

I’ve got an Hitachi DAB site radio that I use on site. I’ve got some Hitachi tools which is why I chose it. It’s got Bluetooth/Aux/DAB and is IP54 water resistant, don’t know about dust though. Only 2 x 7w speakers though but loud enough without scaring my customers. I like the fact that it’s got a waterproof compartment for your phone (which it also charges) whilst in Bluetooth mode.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/hitachi-ur18dsdl-j4-dab-fm-am-bluetooth-site-radio-230v/3633G?tc=VT8&ds_rl=1245250&gclid=CjwKCAiA3JrQBRBtEiwAN7cEGh8YSZQF2yetw998FOjRhG_fpPAWXnCZzfQwnMmvJ8Mr35iXyctIThoCJd4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPWBlazfttcCFccg0wodqQsJ9A
    that looks a lot more compact than the Dewalt. I don’t work on site and my barn/workshop is in the middle of nowhere so I quite enjoy a bit of volume 🙂 I loved the sound quality of my old denon system but rarely play cds since spotify so saw this as an opportunity to get a mega bluetooth system

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    _Ben_
    Free Member

I’ve just bought the toughsystem radio for my garage. Very impressive sound quality and stacks on top of my toughsystem boxes.

Thoroughly recommend it if you’re still in any doubt. Note though not all phones fit in the protective compartment.

stumpy01

Do you really need a waterproof/dustproof stereo?

You can get a stereo for around £100 from Argos that will do all you want apart from the tough stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Workshop Bluetooth speaker’ is closed to new replies.