Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Working from home
  • bigsi
    Free Member

I’ve just given notice to the boss of the company that i contract to that I’ll be working from home full time rather than the 2-3 days a week i currently do.

As i rent desk space & contribute towards an admin person it’ll save me about £600pm plus the cost of petrol & parking so circa £700pm!!!!!

Might go for a ride each morning when i get up & treat that as my commute to work & then walk the dogs straight after i finish as my commute home.

I’m looking forward to it as i have the social interaction with my clients when i meet with them (normally 2-4 meetings per week with different clients) & talk to them on the phone.

Right. Back to work 😀

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

or…

start work early in dressing gown – then go for a lunchtime ride and then shower and dress – then work afternoon.

only really works if your riding is close but I had a nice 12 mile route on the north downs which took an hour.

Works here too.

Or is that w*nks?

Mike_D
    Free Member

I built a posh shed at the bottom of the garden to work from. Did six months working from a room in a (rented) house, it was rubbish. Need a space that’s just for work that you can leave.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Working from home’ is closed to new replies.