Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Work – what are you doing?
  • Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Is it wrong that this thread actually interests me? I’m photographing volumetric architectural models. Badly.

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

I should be doing my budget / invoices and providing a member of staff my half term spend – however chasing the bank and seeking advice on here is taking over.

This morning I did remove 4 old printers and replaced it with a singular solid ink printer that impressed 3 ladies to the fact they can now print in colour and quickly.

I am also about to re-install one of the old printers removed this morning into another office and make another lady happy.

trio25
    Free Member

Just home, I was stood in the rain on a playground assessing childrens cycling skills.

KT1973
    Free Member

Lying on my bed on an oil rig in the Persian Gulf reading this.
    Interesting thread.

redthunder
    Free Member

@trio25

My GF is a cycle instructor in South Glos.

dontgetoutenough
    Free Member

doing the other half of my job now, writing the report

joemarshall
    Free Member

Just finished putting people through the Saw Alive horror maze at Thorpe Park, whilst wearing full face NATO gas masks which sense their breathing, and wireless infrared video cameras, transmitting it back so their friends can watch them poo themselves, and see how it affects their breathing. All worked well, and punters seemed to love it so good day’s work for me (except for the four hour journey home).

Joe

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

In prison this morning with the worlds worst drug dealer, in Mags Ct this afternoon with the worlds worst shoplifter.

BB

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

In prison all day!

hairyscary

Today was spent examining turbine components on Rolls Royce gas turbine engines……….I may pay more attention in future 😉

I don’t work on the Trent.

peajay

That looks awfy like out at the high girders on the tay bridge?

Smudger666

Today I are mostly pricing an install of a heat pump, then some PV jobs, then telling my boss what I’ve done this week.

Ho Hum.

KT1973
    Free Member

peajay – Member
    That looks awfy like out at the high girders on the tay bridge?

Posted 11 hours ago # Report-Post

That’s what I thought- Tay Rail Bridge

skidartist
    Free Member

In a mild panic. Made a set of five custom brackets that are being used to install some christmas lights in a shopping centre over night tonight. Client came to pick them up yesterday – “Yeap they’re great…. er where are the other 2 sets?” Turns out there are 3 entrances to the centre and everything was to be duplicated 3 times. Either he didn’t tell me or I didn’t listen, or more likely both.

Anxiously sitting on my hands waiting for new steel to arrive and wondering how quickly I can persuade paint to dry to get them onsite and ready to install at 6pm.

It’ll be fine

tobyho
    Free Member

I am sat at my desk in london figuring our ways to sell more digital jukeboxes in to pubs.

beanieripper
    Free Member

Did a crown reduction and lift and cleaned up an old sessile oak tree, about 70ft, enjoyed it….

dontgetoutenough
    Free Member

yeps, its the Tay, gonna be a Brrrrrrr cold winter, not looking farward to it but needs must, the view is great and the seals are nice too

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Made some of these:

nicko74

What the fudge is that?! ^^^

For some reason I read this as ‘Work – what are you wearing?’

I’m sat in Toronto waiting til 5pm, allegedly doing media research. And I’m wearing a short sleeved shirt, jeans, and assless chaps.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

A stainless steel ring with a spinning gemstone. 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘Work – what are you doing?’ is closed to new replies.