Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Work-shy scousers
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sounds like some of them work-shy scousers have got jobs in your job centre dude!

Rorschach
    Free Member

And it’s threads like these that erodes my faith in stw-kind (at least in a small percentage of them) 😐

yossarian
    Free Member

Child poverty in the uk is reinforced by Tory policy and dogma. If upu are poor and born into poverty you become like us or **** off. Big dave’s big society has no place for the likes of sam.

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

Sorry, didnt mean to sound like I was disagreeing, it kind of came out wrong, it’s late and I’ve taken my pills now :)Though I have claimed Incapacity before now, and still receive DLA so i’m kind of coming at it from that angle.Didn’t make myself very clear…soz 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

They dont this stuff ring this number ask for an appointment
    0800100900 – they may have one in your local job centre website here

Information depends on how good the adviser is that you see it can be pretty variable tbh.
    My mail is in profile if you want some help as well
    JC staff dont knwo this stuff it has been alongtime since they helped people now they just make sure you comply…can i see your book for example. Most staff think it is shit as well FWIW
    tadeuszkrieger – it was quite a polite pwning to be fair and I was not offended

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Sam!

“I got two presents and 1 card” 🙁

He’s getting his first ever proper haircut for his twelfth birthday.

El-bent
    Free Member

Funny how there seems to be far more media demonisation of people on benefits since CallMeBigSocietyDave and his lot took over, dun’t it?

Well if they mention “single mothers” then we’ll have the complete set and we’ll all be time warped back to the early 90’s.

The sooner the Tory c**ts leave office the better.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bangladeshi cuisine involves lots of fish dishes. Pakistan has a better cricket team.

Hardly “significant” is it ?

So are you coming tomorrow or what ? And I wasn’t kidding btw, we will be riding through Biggin Hill……although just through the back end of it, after we’ve been to the coffee shop in Downe village.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

“Child poverty is set to rise 11% under current policies”

Those kids just bloody broke my heart 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

+1

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can’t make tomoz busy. 🙁

Soon though innit? And aP is gonna be working in Canary Wharf so mebbe you could pop up for a drink?

Hardly “significant” is it ?

Nah, probbly no more significant than the difference between, ooh, I dunno, Brazil and Argentina or something…

5thElefant
    Free Member

Here’s an idea. If you can’t afford children don’t have them.

Child poverty solved overnight.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yeah sure, but I am working you know – I just take Wednesday mornings off for a bike ride 😀

Well I say ‘morning’ ………I get on site at about 2pm, and then knock off at 4pm 8)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You feckless workshy scrounger! 😀

Where would we be without such genius insight?

It’s a wonder Humanity has got this far, it really is…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Here’s another idea. If you can’t manage anything more than a moronic comment, then don’t open your mouth.

****wit comments solved overnight.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! Nice one Big Ern! 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

5thElefant – Member

yes good point no one with children ever looses their job, becomes ill , falls on hard times etc. You are right though some form of economic eugenics is what we need to solve the problem of child poverty.
    Personally I prefer sterilising the stupid and the heartless 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Let’s just hope they don’t use spelling tests to measure stupidity 😉

Isn’t BigDave’s plan pretty much a sterilised version of economic eugenics?

cbike
    Free Member

Make ye greet wouldn’t it?

We’ve got two wee girls that make a point of passing the theatre when something is on, They have nae cash but we let them anyway and they sit and watch anything, and even help tidy up after. No’one asked them to, but they are delightful and just desperate to get out the cold and avoid the “gangs” and have something to do.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Let’s just hope they don’t use spelling tests to measurestupidity

Lacks self awareness to know what you mean 😉

I have actually tried to improve as even i had no idea what I meant on re reading a couple of posts 😳
    It may be a long journey

coolhandluke
    Free Member

If that fat old workshy scouser wishes to exercise his human right to do nowt, I’d like to exercise my human right as a tax payer not to pay him!

nothing against scousers, I just hate the workshy!

(from a hard (ish) working scouser)

duckman

“Child poverty is set to rise 11% under current policies”

Those kids just bloody broke my heart

I am teaching Higher Modern Studies this year for the first time and am currently going throught inequalities of health and wealth in the UK with my nice,aspiring middle class graduates,they think it is a joke that people live like that, as much as I am trying to change that,I can’t help that think we as a country are fecked. Funny how the daily mail will no doubt be screaming about that programme about scousers, but strangely quiet about the programme on kids.

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Work-shy scousers’ is closed to new replies.