Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Women’s opinions wanted: Kissing beards
  • Moses

I’ve not shaved for about 5 weeks, and have grown an acceptable beard. Mrs M and others like the look, but Mrs M finds that kissing me is unpleasant since the beard is coarse & rough.

What do other women think about kissing blokes with beards?

miketually
    Free Member

MrsTually likes it.

coffeeking
    Free Member

My other half doesnt mind the look but hates the feel too.

mrsflash
    Free Member

they seem to go through stages of soft or rough. At the moment I like GF’s january beard, but tbh I don’t think I want it to get much longer.

snowslave

Works like velcro, depending what you’re kissing of course

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

hair conditioner keeps mine at an acceptable level of softness, without it it it feels scratchy all the time!

trevorx
    Free Member

My Mrs hates the look and the feel. Which is why it never lasts so long. However with the support of STW I have it until at least 31st Jan.

fozzybear
    Free Member

surely rich is the man to consult 🙂

bruneep

fozzybear – Member

surely rich is the man to consult [:)]

Why? does he kiss women with beards?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

At the moment I like GF’s january beard

I thought you were saying you liked your GirlFriends beard when I first read that!

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Although limited, closely trimmed beards can look visually nice (as opposed to the tumbleweed type) I would not date anyone with one, as romantically they are a turn off. Modern beards are much better than more traditonal ones. I hate not being able to see peoples expressions, or large areas of thier face. I find it odd that I feel like this though, as by nature they should be there or they would not grow in the first place!

mrsflash
    Free Member

WCA, ah yes, when I first started posting here a lot of people seemed to think I was fond of the ladies 😉

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

If your girlfriend has got a beard, she’s had way too many facelifts..

darrell
    Free Member

my other half is a Viking so its in her dna to like men with beards

she gets grumpy with me when i shave

Anna-B
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ve ever kissed a man who’s got a beard – I really don’t like the idea. Much more of a turn on to have skin contact, rather than a big hair barrier…… urgh.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Never been a real fan of beards, just find them really scratchy. But confess I’m not a huge fan of stubble either.

Conor
    Free Member

I grew a beard the other week. It looked good (apparently) and was nice and soft. But I shaved it off, because I’m 27 not 47.

snowslave

Dulcimer bar in Chorlton Manchester = world beard capital for sure. It’s like a Santa and ZZ Top convention centre. We’re talking really really BIIIG beards here. Huge beards. Inspirational

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Much more of a turn on to have skin contact, rather than a big hair barrier

*thinks smutty thoughts and then decides probably best not to post……

epicyclo

Moses –
    …Mrs M finds that kissing me is unpleasant since the beard is coarse & rough…

Then surely she wouldn’t mind you delegating this duty to another lady 😆

Drac

rs M finds that kissing me is unpleasant since the beard is coarse & rough.

Tell her now she knows how it feels when she’s sporting a hollywood.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I find the title of this thread deeply offensive and homophobic.

Why do the opinions of shirt lifters not count ?

postierich
    Free Member

I always have the urge to blow myself a kiss every time I see my reflection 🙂
    Sascha was well miffed when I defuzzed @ Christmas but its on its way back.

Bunnyhop

I used to get a rash when mrbunnyhop had a beard.
    Not liking the fact that bits of food used to get stuck in it, so that put me off kissing him.

There’s just a shadow at the moment, which is quite sexy.

smiffkin

Mrs S likes mine, so long as I keep it trimmed neatly. Don’t like the Captain Pugwash look!!

pantsonfire
    Free Member

My girl suggested I shave off my beard so I gave it a go when she saw me she said a rude word and burst out laughing. I am now under strict orders never to shave again. Keep it neat and tidy and use hair conditioner.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Women’s opinions wanted: Kissing beards’ is closed to new replies.