Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Women's eyebrows.ok,
  • alpin
    Free Member

Ok, fair enough I’m sat in Shoreditch, but I’m sure it is not much different in other quarters of this fair isle….

Why do some birds* feel the need to draw their eyebrows with what looks like permanent marker?

It looks fegging ridiculous. More so when they have blonde hair…..

I’m saying this now but you can almost guarantee that I’ll be thinking the same in six months time in Germany .

* it ain’t just the women.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Some are tattooed

binners

Have you watched Educating Greater Manchester? It seems like they’ve been putting them on with magic markers. Blindfolded.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikebouy
    Free Member

Saves painting them on with emulsion, kinda runs off inda clubz innit.

What takes you to the Ditch?

Clubbin …?

chip
    Free Member

I thought this was called a scouse brow.
    My niece has hers tattooed on

alpin
    Free Member

What takes you to the Ditch?

First off, time to kill and then the burds, and then the freak show… Used to come up this way years ago. My, how it has changed.

Seriously… Tattooed. Are the fegging stupid?

alpin
    Free Member

To be fair, mind, some of the totty is top drawer.

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s all a bit gentrified now son, steer clear of Meat.. it’s freeking gross. Once Jamies moves in the hip move out.

There was an underground club on Coresham St me and the Mrs used to go too until Dawn, nice crappy bar first then round the corner and boom… boogie till the sunrise.

90’s Dance rules.

matt_outandabout

tattoed

😯

DezB
    Free Member

It’s fashion but its really dodgy! I’ve always had a bit of a thing about the fuller eyebrowed woman… and this plucking them and drawing fake ones on is horrible! 😆

Houns

Been a bugbear of mine for the last 4 years

SaxonRider

some of the totty is top drawer.

😯

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO728Z63SUc[/video]

😛

cinnamon_girl

Semi-permanent make-up has replaced tattooing and, to be blunt, if you want a good therapist you need to pay. It’s a tad painful but frankly it’s better than not having any eyebrows. 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

At which point do you reach the stage where you have no eyebrows?

lucien

Reckon the worse I’ve seen it is in Liverpool…..plus an overall orange glow and it’s the full on oooompa looompa

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Its fantastic TBH it makes me smile several times a day at the moment

Just think in a few years time how they will cringe when they are shown pics

sockpuppet

Just think in a few years time how they will cringe when they are shown pics still have the tattoo

FTFY

neilwheel
    Free Member

And why do they think their eyebrows look better somewhere on their forehead…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

My teenage daughter spends way too much time drawing what can only be described as slugs on to her forehead every morning. I can only hope that in years to come she is going to look back at her photos and think what the **** was I thinking.

tdog
    Free Member

To be fair, mind, some of the totty is top drawer

Top drawer STDs more like. 😛 especially if they’ve been sharing markers.

Seriously though why are you posting on here, GO get em TIGER.

alpin
    Free Member

Seriously though why are you posting on here, GO get em TIGER.

Im old and past my time…. as such my past time now consists of passing comment and leering.

wrightyson
    Free Member

To be fair, mind, some of the totty is top drawer.

That very statement is enough to close this place down some days. You’ve got lucky so far I’d say. As for the brows, they really really do look shit and singularly one of the least attractive trends if recent times!

tdog
    Free Member

Alpin, there’s something I wanna say but it’s a bit risque and wouldn’t be pc of me to do so so won’t but it’s a classic saying that’s all I shall say.

Shocker!

Oooooo get wrighty and her feminist stand. 😛

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Their two brain cells don’t engage enough to realise that they look more attractive in their natural skin tone/eyebrow formation/hair colour whether that matches Muppets on ice or whatever …urgh, I can’t even form any sense thinking about this, I’m equally disgusted and bored.
    [video]https://youtu.be/cPEnRb6aaS4[/video]

cinnamon_girl

At which point do you reach the stage where you have no eyebrows?

I didn’t have a single eyebrow due to a health condition and did look a bit weird. 😐

Riksbar

A woman at work had her eyebrows tattooed on but they did them too high up her forehead. Boy, did she look surprised when she saw them.

DrJ

Isn’t it a bit sort of Muslamic origin – I mean if you’re wearing a burka or some such you have to concentrate all the paint onto a restricted zone.

martinhutch

Isn’t it a bit sort of Muslamic origin – I mean if you’re wearing a burka or some such you have to concentrate all the paint onto a restricted zone.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Mate of mines missus does semi permanent make up for a living, pretty much all of her work is eyebrows, 250 quid a time and she can comfortably do 4 a day.

Not a bad wage.

RustySpanner

bikebouy – Member

There was an underground club on Coresham St me and the Mrs used to go too until Dawn

Tell us about Dawn……

derek_starship
    Free Member

Several times recently, I’ve laughed out loud in public places when confronted by these abominations. Especially when both mother and daughter have the same 12mm marker applications. Tee her.

cinnamon_girl

Mate of mines missus does semi permanent make up for a living, pretty much all of her work is eyebrows, 250 quid a time and she can comfortably do 4 a day.

That’s a lot less than I pay although my brilliant therapist takes the best part of half a day due to me not having a single eyebrow.

cinnamon_girl

Several times recently, I’ve laughed out loud in public places when confronted by these abominations. Especially when both mother and daughter have the same 12mm marker applications. Tee her.

I know what you mean! It’s a skill but some therapists are clearly treating it as a way to make a quick buck. Mine are subtle, I certainly wouldn’t be paying all this money if I didn’t have to.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

She’s based in deepest darkest Ayrshire CG, Prices will be a bit cheaper than darn sarf.

cinnamon_girl

Ah OK, thanks Nobeer.

wallop

My grandma shaved hers off back in the day – apparently it was the fashion in the 50s. They never grew back though 😆

Esme
    Free Member

You’ll think the Scouse Brow quite subtle, when you see the latest trend for Braided Brows!

wallop

I could do that with my… oh wait, hang on…

Esme
    Free Member

Actually, I quite like the Feather Brow!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Women's eyebrows.ok,’ is closed to new replies.