Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Women Specific MTB
  • discoduck
    Free Member

Hi, I need some urgent assistance…….. A female colleague has entrusted me with advising her on which bike she should buy ?

It sounds fairly easy at this point but wait, she is in Genmany ! Hanover to be precise and is looking to use it primarily to keep fit around the parks etc and is not looking for something trail centre orientated.

Chunky tyres are a must ? And she would like a step thro frame ?
    I mentioned she should look at Focus as these were German made “I think” and I may have inadvertaly said something like they are the German equivelant of Raleigh which has kind of got me the job of finding the thing but I’ve now swerved that one and pass it over to the collective,

Which bike ? And does any one know any where good in Hanover ?

Thanks

annebr
    Free Member

I can’t really help specifically. I’d only google Hanover bike shops but if she’s only riding around parks I wouldn’t think she must have knobbly tyres. I would assume the parks would have reasonable paths and she’d possibly ride to and from the park on road so she might be better off with something more Hybrid shaped than MTB shaped.

discoduck
    Free Member

I hear exactly where you are comming from BUT……….. Having fallen off a bike shod with thin tyres “it was the bikes fault” she needs to have a MTB ?

Its got to be MTB shaped im affraid.

annebr
    Free Member
    NormalMan

I was looking for bikes for my wife and daughter a few months back. I’m pretty sure Giant do one with a step through frame but I don’t think it had discs, but that wasn’t what I was looking for tbh.

I ended up buying them both Spesh Myka’s (a Disc and a Sport)in the end and they are very happy with them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Women Specific MTB’ is closed to new replies.