Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Women of STW…. “girl next door” types, classy photography (NSFW)
    Free Member

Dear Women of STW,

Would you be interested in a bit of photography, on location/studio with your/ A bike?

If you would, would you be kind enough to drop me an email to: Jonathan AT intelligent-technology.co.uk to chat a little more?

We’re after; Roady, Mountain, Commuter, Classic (dutch shopper style) bikes and all incarnations within!

Jonathan

mrsflash
    Free Member

What’s it for?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

WARNING: totty-trawl…

IHN

and if any girls are interested in not-so-classy photography, my email is in my profile 😉

Free Member

MrsFlash; A photoshoot, a project for a friend.

SFB: How could you think such a thing!! No, not me!!

JT

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ladies – I’m not even worried about the bike bit. Just email me your photos. Addy in profile.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Yes I realise it’s a photoshoot, I am not that thick 🙂

I just thought you may get some more interest if you said what the project actually was. Ie, clothes catalogue, dodgy cycling fetish website etc.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ladies – I’m not even worried about the bike bit

clothing optional too ?

simonralli2
    Free Member

clothing optional too ?

Well it worked for Richpips.

trailmonkey

dodgy cycling fetish website

What ? Like here ?

samuri
    Free Member

richpips tried to get me interested in a classy calender last year but has he been in touch about it? I feel dirty.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

richpips tried to get me interested in a classy calender last year but has he been in touch about it?

yeah, I offered too, but he was subsequently silent about it. The male involvement was just a smokescreen for the smut.

mudshark
    Free Member

I’m trying to collect body part impressions – you know, like they do in Hollywood except they just like feet and hands.

theflatboy
    Free Member

mudshark, i’ve got a load i can send you – you won’t believe it’s not really them!

Free Member

MrsFlash; Apologies, I hope I didn’t offend with my reply.

The idea was for a Calendar, I don’t want to give too much away, but the idea is for classy, photo’s where the bike is as much a part as the person, we don’t want to use professional model’s for a handful of reasons, but namely we’re after the girl next door look.

If you are interested, please drop me an email and I’ll come back to you on a more professional basis – I do not want to encourage any more infantile responses to a genuine and professional question.

Jonathan

DezB
    Free Member

but the idea is for classy, photo’s where the bike is as much a part as the person

Bit like this?

Coyote
    Free Member

I do not want to encourage any more infantile responses to a genuine and professional question.

You are posting in the wrong place then you sicko.

Free Member

Not too dissimilar to the cyclepassion calendar, same them – girl+bike, but, better, with more style!!

Free Member

‘p*rn shoes’ – really? quite the opposite of the sort of image we’d like to use!

bruneep

but namely we’re after the girl next door look.

……but the girl next door is a minger, now the girl across the road. 😉

kimbers

something like this………….

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I do not want to encourage any more infantile responses

I think we’d have to say a keeness to see pictures of women is an adult response

alpin
    Free Member

like this….?

FallOutBoy
    Free Member

bad luck alpin… She’s married

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well given these photos it can’t be long before this thread is closed and bang goes jontawn’s chance to do a Richpips. Oh well.

alpin
    Free Member

nah, i’ve just been googling and there is much worse.

what on earth is she doing there?

Free Member

Afraid not chaps, nothing shown here looks like the sort of thing we’re after …

Retrovelo Balloon Bike

Could be about 80% right in the sort of thing we’re after – but certainly not limited to that.

I’ll leave it here to be honest, i’ve said enough, and I don’t want anything to be taken out of context, if any lady of STW / knows a someone who would like to discuss a little photography, then please drop me an email to: Jonathan AT intelligent-technology.co.uk where we can discuss further.

SFB; not accusing you of infantile responses bud, just forewarning for those who think it amusing…

yoshimi

Captain………is that Gordon Brown on the right?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

can someone add NSFW to the title.

p.s. google images “moots seatpost” if your into that kinda thing

pk-ripper
    Free Member

How about a picture of me doing the truffle shuffle next to a man that looks like Jesus? That’s got calendar mileage.

Girls next door with bikes? Not interested, all that’s free on the Internet

markgraylish
    Free Member

Was Richpips photos ever published? If so, where can I see them? 🙂

richpips
    Free Member

Was Richpips photos ever published?

It’s a work in progress.

Done some already, some still to do.

doug_basqueMTB.com

is this you?

From that flickr link you posted…

Free Member

Err, no -certainly not me!!!

BigDummy
    Free Member

That Retrovelo picture is fantastic. 🙂

doug_basqueMTB.com

Ahhh, appologies, it was the owner of that flickr photostream you posted up. 😆

Free Member

BD: its not my photo, but, that’s the most approximate thing I found.

DBMTB; 😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

willard

MY EYES!!!!!!!!

It’s like the perspective is all wrong. Is the bike a long way away, with a normal person? Or is the person **** huge and the bike tiny?

Oh dear gods…. It’s the latter.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Women of STW…. “girl next door” types, classy photography (NSFW)’ is closed to new replies.