Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Women biking clothing
  • mattvanders
    Free Member

Because of lock down misses has been getting out a lot more with me. She does have some of her own kit (liner and shorts, gloves and winter gear but has realised she prefers my mtb tops over her normal tshirts. Any ladies got any recommendations on brands or tops that they have that they like (looking for summer, short to 3/4 cut arms and fun (not pink as too girlie or black as will absorb heat) design prints.

Esme
    Free Member

I wouldn’t want to suggest specific brands or tops . . . but Bike24 and BikeInn have a huge selection.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I looooove DHaRCO clothing but I think it’s overpriced, same goes for mons Royale. Take a look on flowmtb for some inspiration. I’m a fan of the nukeproof women’s line for not being overly expensive But a good fit and quality.

slforrest

Endura are good as are fox and dakine. Definitely check out Flowmtb https://flowmtb.co.uk/

lister

My wife and daughter both love their Dakine clothes.

dropoff

Alot of the Scott clothing is available from Start Cycles always reduced.

kilo

Mrs Kilo recommends Findra

myti
    Free Member

I like Morvelo.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Depends on the budget, but my other half is a fan of Mons Royale kit (as am I) but it’s eye wateringly expensive. She tests for a mag so gets a chunk of it for free, but still chooses to buy the odd bit too.

The new Patagonia stuff is apparently good too, she gives that a good thumbs up. Unfortunately see above for pricing however!

More sensibly priced, Movelo is the recommendation. She still gets angry about shorts being too short however. Seems she doesn’t like the ‘punter gap’ 😆

matt_outandabout

Mrs_oab (at size 8 and 5′) says Endura, Dakine and Polaris are what fit her best, and all make riding gear that isn’t luminous PJ’s with LOGO’S printed everywhere.

Bunnyhop

I like endura gear.
    On warm days I prefer tops with some netting on the back and a full zip at the front.

vondally
    Free Member

In our family,
    Troy Lee
    Dakine
    Ground effect
    Race Face women’s – gloves fingers short though
    Fox
    Giant Liv
    Pic
    Pearl izumi

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Women biking clothing’ is closed to new replies.