Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Women bashing!
  • Bunnyhop

Hey chaps, there seems to be a lot of women bashing going on today.
    I realise that for some of you, the mrs. wasn't quite right. See the threads below.

We're not all bad you know.

rs
    Free Member

do you mean bashing with a hammer?

BigDummy
    Free Member

When we sneak into your room at night and start hitting you around the head with a hammer because you're heavily pregnant and we secretly hate you and want to marry someone else and start a new life with the insurance money you may speak of "women bashing". Until then… 😉

[Swift, very swift. 🙂 ]

wwaswas

given some of the content of the other thread rs, I'll pass your coat…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Should stick to bashing Bishops.

flip
    Free Member

I love women, just not nasty ex's 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bunny – don't worry your pretty little head about it.

thomthumb
    Free Member

not bad just F**king mental!

dmiller
    Free Member

We're not all bad you know.

Your all mental tho – 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Seriously – some very angry men on that thread – I would bet the other side of the story would be interesting. a lot of it is macho posturing and playing the victim. Ignore is best IMO

mtbfix

Here here, bunnyhop!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I thoroughly dissapprove of women bashing.

A little light spanking, on the other hand… 😀

flip
    Free Member

TJ when the law is vastly biased against you, yes you get angry.

No macho posturing from me, my son is the innocent victim.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Too right bunnyhop!

You'd think that some blokes had been made to inseminate their partners at gunpoint!
    It takes two to make a child, and two to split up!!!!!

8)

dmiller
    Free Member

You'd think that some blokes had been made to inseminate their partners at gunpoint!

I think I saw that in a film once – I always thought that wouldn't work tho – I mean one cruel laugh from a girl is enough to end it all for me let alone a gun… 😳

atlaz
    Free Member

Sometimes it only takes one to split up. I believe if you keep hanging around after you've been told to sling your hook things can get a bit nasty.

Royston
    Free Member

FoxyChick, you're right it does take two, and both parties and their families where applicable have a responsibility to behave reasonably even when their aren't children involved

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Eh??
    Bluddy 'ell…this is getting a bit too serious…I'm out of here!!! 8)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I'm coming with you… 😈

scaredypants

I think most people feel it's the law (or the lawyers?) that needs a good hammering, rather than the woman – I've known plenty of divorced/dumped blokes who'd happily have turned the same screw if it was available

rs
    Free Member

has nobody called troll on this yet, i mean seriously, the hammer incidents are obviously a different story, but some of these guys have clearly been f456ked over by woman in their lives and beyond the split, you're not all sweet and innocent… and yes we know some of you are ok 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

as far as i'm concerned we're all riders, just some have more interesting bumps, what's all this bashing talk?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Seriously – some very angry men on that thread – I would bet the other side of the story would be interesting. a lot of it is macho posturing and playing the victim.

From someone who recently used the term 'bunny boiler' to describe a friends female partner, hmmmmmmmm

Bunnyhop

I agree about the lawyer comment.
    My bestest mate in the whole world got divorced at a young age. They sat down and agreed to sort all assets and furniture etc. between them. They then waved goodbye and went on there merry way. There were no children involved though, so I know that makes a huge difference.

Big group hug to everyone having problems.

bombadillo
    Free Member

i can do the biggest hug. 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Fair point hilldodger.

I could get into this debate a bit more – there was stuff in those two threads to back my point up – referring to "my house" when actually once you are married you pool all the assets and so on. No point really however

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Women bashing!’ is closed to new replies.