Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Woman's Shorts
  • scuzz
    Free Member

Anyone got any recommendations?
    Ta

lizzz
    Free Member

Loeka if you’re wanting baggy shorts and not padded liner type ones.

cinnamon_girl

Lycra or baggy?

scuzz
    Free Member

Baggy! 🙂

cinnamon_girl

I find fabric with a little stretch is comfy, as is a side zip. Sombrio and Sugoi are good quality, also IXS.

Tracey

all three of us use Sombrio and Loeka with Aldi padded undershorts. Some good deals to be had on CRC

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Some nice shorts on some nice women at Penmachno today 😀 could of done a survey for you!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Sombrio and Loeka shorts don’t fit me (but are nice!) have some nice Harlot ones from http://www.minx-girl.com or Endura Humvee 3/4. I seriously struggle to get baggies which look half decent and don’t make me look like I have an arse like the back end of a bus..and I have done a survey to check I’m not deluded 😉

GolfChick
    Free Member

I have a pair of women’s Oakley shorts which are such a nice fit but they ain’t cheap at all, otherwise any shorts will do, far as I’m concerned one bum is the same as another so most of my other shorts are just men’s or unisexish

theotherjonv

far as I’m concerned one bum is the same as another

If your bum is anything like mine, I am so desperately sorry for you.

rOcKeTdOg

and don’t make me look like I have an arse like the back end of a bus..

bus spotters dream come true

oliverd1981
    Free Member

The Scott Shorts I picked up off Ebay for my GF seemed remarkable quality for the money. (not too baggy baggies with a removable liner, under £20)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Woman's Shorts’ is closed to new replies.