Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Womans MTB's for £300 any recommendations
  • dannybee
    Free Member

The wifes freind has decided she wants to buy a mtb and has a limit of £300 she asked me for help so i thought the best thing to do was ask here.

Cheers for any help 😀

wallop

Absolutely nothing from a shop. Second hand only. What she ends up with will depend on height etc but if she buys new at that price, it will be shit, heavy, and she won’t want to ride it.

moshimonster
    Free Member

As above, second hand hardtail

dannybee
    Free Member

Cheers i should add i doubt it will see much offroad use other than canals etc to be honest but she wants a mountain bike

qwerty
    Free Member

We spent £350 on a Specialized Hardrock 26″ V brake 2015 model. The brighter than bright red was the main selling point. £50 over your budget though. Used for summer pootles in woods and canal / road commutes.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Commencal – Take your pick! The given price in Euros ends up being pretty much the price in £s once postage is added. I’ve bought a couple from them in the last year – shipping only takes 3 days max and they have been the best packaged completes I’ve ever bought (and there’ve been one or two 😳 )

matt_outandabout

Second hand all the way. The lump of pig iron with v-brakes above, or Cannondale 900sl with xt, hope mini and light wheels. Mrs oab’s bike cost £225 for all that.

Or how about a women’s Specialized Hardrock with Fox Talas, x7 and Mavic wheel Set? Eldest OAB has one, cost £275.

Yes both are old skool, but lovely light, responsive and great bikes – just lacking this years BNG and LSG.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Womans MTB's for £300 any recommendations’ is closed to new replies.