• This topic has 120 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)
  • Woman spreads rubbish on skate park
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

I think my favourite quote from the lady in this video it “you should have some respect” as she scatters litter (and dog poop) over a skate park.

No idea why it’s sideways though

hexhamstu
    Free Member

mental health awareness.

zippykona

I’m assuming it’s because some people who ride their bikes in the sky have trouble putting their junk food wrappers in a bin.

clodhopper
    Free Member

Well, we don’t know the full context of this, do we? I got the impression she was trying to make the point of the skaters possibly littering other areas.

The young lad filming concludes by calling her a ‘**** bitch’ which is out of order and uncalled for.

peabrain
    Free Member

Ducking birch indeed!

That really wasn’t very nice, far better ways to get her point across.

peabrain
    Free Member

I thought the young man was quite restrained actually!

yunki
    Free Member

The young lad filming concludes by calling her a ‘**** bitch’ which is out of order and uncalled for

Are you on crack!!? Or have I have I missed a subtle joke?

Kids these days seem to be a lot more pleasant, only a decade or so ago she would have been lucky to walk away from that (round here anyway)

the young lad’s outburst sounded more resigned than abusive and was extremely accurate regardless of the circumstances 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

No we don’t know the full context. However even if someone had urinated in her Birkenstocks, I don’t think her actions are justified.

Drac

Her 2 borders seem to enjoying the treats she’s leaving them.

clodhopper
    Free Member

“Kids these days seem to be a lot more pleasant”

No they’re not, they’re all little bastards. Every single one of them. Including yours. 😉

yunki
    Free Member

LOL.. Fair comment! 😀

clodhopper
    Free Member

😀

No you’re right about kids being more pleasant these days. One even stood aside to let me get on the bus the other day.

I cuffed him about the head for being a patronising little ****. I’m not that **** old! 😡

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

“Kids these days seem to be a lot more pleasant”

I agree. They’re all pussys.

National service is what they need. This wouldn’t happen under Brexit.

edlong
    Free Member

The young lad filming concludes by calling her a ‘**** bitch’ which is out of order and uncalled for.

So, admittedly I watched it without sound, and don’t know the background or context, but when I watched it the person who’s actions were “out of order an uncalled for” didn’t seem to be the kid filming. I’d say swearing at that kind of behaviour would be in order, and called for.

clodhopper
    Free Member

Point is, regardless of her actions, resorting to sexist verbal abuse is uncalled for. No need to call her a bitch. Or indeed make any derogatory reference to her gender.

sandwicheater

That’s given me a sore neck. I’m off to throw rubbish at old people.

GrahamS

As much transcript as I can make out:

Her: “Yes you can record…Oh by the way, if it carries on I will be spreading dog shit everywhere.” [CUT]

Her: “Down here she’s treated it like a shit hole. You really should have some respect because otherwise it will go.”

Kid: “I don’t even live here, so…”

Her: “What’s that got to f****** do with it.”

Kid: “Well why f” [CUT]

Kid: “Oh she’s coming back for some more” [CUT]

Her: “You can film me if you want”

Kid: “Watch out. Watch out mate”

Her: “This is how you get things done. When people don’t listen. I keep telling the kids here: ‘clear up your f******* mess'” [CUT]

*empties contents of the bin all over the park*

Her: “Should have a bit of dog shit in there. “

Kid: “Oh f**** me”

Her: “Enjoy! It’s all about respect dudes!”

Kid: “Got that all on record….. F****** bitch.”

Several cuts in there so some context is obviously lost – but it seems that she was upset at some litter being left at the skate park, so she emptied the entire contents of the bin, including dog egg bags, all over the skate park to teach them some kind of lesson about “respect”.

Very community minded of her. 😯

GrahamS

resorting to sexist verbal abuse is uncalled for. No need to call her a bitch. Or indeed make any derogatory reference to her gender.

Jog on!

If it had been a bloke then he might have used the term for an onanist, or a male chicken, or a sharp pin.

Would you be equally upset then?

She, from what we see in the video, is behaving like an animal. Referring to her as an animal seems appropriate to me.

perchypanther
    Free Member

No need to call her a bitch

How do we know he wasn’t referring, quite correctly, to her dog?

Junkyard
    Free Member

She is possibly ill
    The person who films is pretty restrained
    His insult is probably gender based but Bitch is the female bastard
    Insults that are not rude are pretty ineffective
    If the main point you take from this is the young person is sexist then you have issues

clodhopper
    Free Member

“Jog on!”

So you condone sexist abuse? I assume you think it’s ok for someone to speak to your wife, mother, daughters etc in the same manner? No? Thought not.

“**** bitch deserves a smack in the mouth for that”

Advocating sexist violent abuse on the internet. Brave. 🙄 Reported btw.

GrahamS

So you condone sexist abuse?

No and I don’t approve of you beating your wife either.

I assume you think it’s ok for someone to speak to your wife, mother, daughters etc in the same manner? No?

If any of my female relatives behaved as this lady has then I’d be pretty thankful that the worst they got was a pretty mild insult.

As above, would you be charging in on your white horse if it had been a bloke receiving a male-specific gender-based insult for similar actions?

clodhopper
    Free Member

“If the main point you take from this is the young person is sexist then you have issues”

I didn’t think it was the ‘main point’, but I do think that the use of such sexist abuse is an issue. Quite frankly, I have little sympathy for the lad if that’s how he responds. He chose a form of abuse based on her gender. That, whether you like it or not, is sexist, as defined by law. Deal with it. And if you can’t, then maybe it’s you who have ‘issues’.

“a pretty mild insult.”

That’s really just your opinion though, isn’t it? Nothing else.

GrahamS

abuse based on her gender. That, whether you like it or not, is sexist, as defined by law.

Bollocks!

(see what I did there?)

Dickyboy

If the kid had any sense he’d report her to the local council hopefully resulting in her receiving a fine for fly tipping.

Surely it would have been better for her to set a good example & clean up “their” mess ffs*

edit – clodhopper -1, what planet are you on?

clodhopper
    Free Member

“(see what I did there?)”

Yes. You made yourself look a right ****. 😉

khani
    Free Member

I assume you think it’s ok for someone to speak to your wife, mother, daughters etc in the same manner

If my/your wife, mother, whatever went mental chucking dogshit and rubbish around a children’s play area while ranting at the kids you shouldn’t be surprised if things are said in return,
    She should be arrested imo.
    As for his comment, when I watched it she seemed to be out of earshot anyway..

chipsngravy
    Free Member

mentalist.

GrahamS

Can I just check: is it okay to use this terrible gender-based insult if, for example, the lady in question is a giant xenomorph with acid for blood, who is trying to kill a young orphaned girl? 😀

clodhopper
    Free Member

Depends. Are you a female yourself?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I can kinda see clodhoppers point, it takes a bloomin telescope, but it’s there somewhere, if she’d been black/Asian/Sikh/polish/etc and he’d picked up on that as the fulcrum for his insult then it would be racist, so ‘bitch’ is sexist.

That said, any swearing is going to be either sexist or religion-ist in that case:
    F****** advocates rape
    F****** hell is a religious slur
    S*** sodomy?
    Etc.

So clodhoppers point is pretty pointless (and victim blaming to add an STW trope to the pile).

GrahamS

Depends. Are you a female yourself?

That’s a bit sexist. Why should it matter what gender I am?

Everyone is equal in the eyes of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

I think even myself as a grown up adult would have laughingly used (at the least ) ‘mad old C-bomb’

clodhopper
    Free Member

“That’s a bit sexist. Why should it matter what gender I am?”

Matters a hell of a lot. You don’t seem to understand that though. 🙂

“I can kinda see clodhoppers point…

So clodhoppers point is pretty pointless”

😆

mudshark
    Free Member

Calling her a ‘***king dog’ would be best right?

sbob
    Free Member

mudshark – Member

Calling her a ‘***king dog’ would be best right?

Canine.

Dog is still gender specific.

GrahamS

Matters a hell of a lot. You don’t seem to understand that though.

I understand.

You’re telling me that my gender should dictate which words I am allowed to use. 😕

angeldust
    Free Member

If ever there was an appropriate time to use that phrase, it was right there in that video.

clodhopper
    Free Member

“I understand.”

You clearly don’t. 😆

It’s interesting that people seem to be quick to condemn the woman without knowing the full story, simply from viewing an edited video. Judgmental, much?

angeldust
    Free Member

Judgmental, much?

Yes, and I’m judging you pretty harshly right now, based on the content of this thread. Welcome to the internet.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Woman spreads rubbish on skate park’ is closed to new replies.