• This topic has 108 replies, 85 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by timc.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Woman problems
  • cookeaa

actually having just read the last bit about tapping up a new **** buddy…

just get shot of your current missus and spend a couple more years just growing up…

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

In regards to checking the sent box. Its an Iphone so can read the whole convo in a way the texts are just how are you etc and he instigates the flirty texts she does one flirt text back and then seems to change the subject of he’s young free and single so get out there.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

The other girl thing is just trying to lighten the mood, i see her as nothing more than a ex work colleague who i’ve had a drink with once or twice

kaesae
    Free Member

Just stay where you are and enjoy the drama as it unfolds!

Your not ready to commit so let’s have a break this isn’t working! I stayed at his but we only kissed 😆

REEEEETARDED!!!

crikey
    Free Member

Nurses; thick as mince…

compositepro
    Free Member

just hire a hooker

50 quid trashy type and get her round

preferably whilst your missus is in

shooterman

If your relationship is that rocky, there’s no way I would be bringing a kid into the world.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Have child, splits, then claims beenfit and child support while your life is messed up from failing Nursing school as she rides rocky the talian’ stal…

She’s lied and sha99ed him good and still keeps in touch.

Who wants a baby halfway through studies? can’t you wait?

Get rid of her, wise up and move on (and pass your course, save up and meet woman who is sane and trustworthy/worthy of you).

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

confront her, ultimatum time IMO – how she reacts will tell yo what the next move is

Basil

What do you think of people you lie too?

boxfish
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6w7blDLBJC8[/video]

drookitmunter
    Free Member

Man up, leave her and make yourself happy.

druidh
    Free Member

drookitmunter – Member
    Man up, leave her and make yourself both of you happy.

Cougar

Its childish i know but maybe putting the frightners on him maybe an idea.

You’re directing your disapproval in the wrong direction. It’s not him that has to behave. Your partner is the one you need to be talking to. Bottom line, she needs to be honest or pack her bags. There’s many fine women in the world, not all of them are going to treat you with total disrespect.

Incidentally, reading the OP and looking at a calendar, if she hadn’t miscarried I’d be seeking a DNA test.

tommid
    Free Member

If you don’t trust her, (which you don’t as you checked her phone) then get out. It will hurt, but in the long run you will learn.
    Having checked her phone you don’t have a leg to stand on. Get out finish your training, move on and find some one new.
    Trust me I have been there. I have also been through the loss of a baby and its a tough thing to get through, with no trust there it would be even harder.

alpin
    Free Member

OP, without any due respect, you are a MUG.

get out. leave.

surely the fact that you split up/had a break from each other is enough of a signal that you’re not meant to be together…..

are you even sure the miscarried baby was yours?

i’m guessing you’re about 30, maybe a bit younger (ha! i’m 29, but i sound so old!). you’ve got plenty of time to meet a decent woman. job her off and get out before things go shit shaped.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

She’s been through a really tough time – possibly the worse imaginable (apart from a mother burying an older child). Cut her some slack maybe. Personally I’d question your maturity in this and as an unknowing stranger I’d say – be kind, move on. At the very very least do not consider getting pregnant again. With some brutal honesty and maturity you may be able to handle this.

Lastly – the very best of luck to you.

Basil

Yes hard time.
    Fidelity is a bitch

nobbyq
    Free Member

Been there , dump her or u will get hurt mate !

I_Ache
    Free Member

OP “I’m dumping you”
    GF “Why?”
    OP “The internet told me to”

Jamie
    Free Member

GF “Fair Enough”
    Gets phone out
    GF “Hi, yeah it’s me. Look, I can’t talk long, I just rang to say we’ve been rumbled.”
    Rocky “Oh well. It was only a matter of time, I will come pick you up?”
    GF “Yes please.”
    OP “MoFos!”

Junkyard
    Free Member

you do know we are all real people dont you?

Jamie
    Free Member

Junkyard “You know I am real, right?”
    OP “Not now with your existential angst, I got my own problems to deal with”
    Junkyard “Dry your eyes, mate. It’s for the best”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c[/video]

Jamesy
    Free Member

Just get rid mate. do you really need a life of misery ?

higgo
    Free Member

you do know we are all real people dont you?

Evidence suggests otherwise.

makkag
    Free Member

why are you even contemplating this .. clearly the trust has gone out of the relationship and its nigh on impossible to get that back truely .. its a horrible thought being single i know .. but its better than second guessing everything thats going on.

Muke
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDmKFHuAT4&feature=related[/video]

bullheart
    Free Member

Why don’t you dump her and bang Rocky?

Change is good as a rest and all that…

C’mon – find your inner metrosexual!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cut and run, what’s the point **** around?

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Get shot of her. Just ‘kissing’ my arse. Trust me, it never is ‘just kissing’.

Best way over a woman is under another.

bikingdreamz
    Free Member

They shoot horses don’t they?

yunki
    Free Member

beurgghh.. I agree wholeheartedly with Munq chick’s post on the first page..

zbonty

This thread contains the most unanimous, consistent advice ever on STW!

Which bombers..?

zokes
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Maybe your relationship just needs spicing up a bit? Just ask if there’s any way you can involve Rocky in the bedroom as I’m sure she’d love two strapping young studs giving her attention. In fact, if she’s up for that then send me a pm and I might be interested in joining in too.

jwmlee
    Free Member

Been in a similar relationship many years ago.

Wasn’t healthy! No trust, no self respect, no real relationship. My answer was to act up too.

Was a couple of wasted years.

In a healthy, happy relationship now with a girlfriend who I never worry about in that way.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

run, like, the proverbial

what she said – “we only kissed”
    what she means – “we did more than kiss, oh, and i’m pretty sure that kid was his too”

You split up briefly and her first inclination was a bunk up? If it was the other way round would she be so forgiving? I highly doubt it. And I’m sure any comment from you will be met with:

Been there, had that done to me, the best revenge is keeping your self respect otherwise it’s an episode of the Kyle waiting to happen, and nobody wants that

bigrich

if she really cared about you, you wouldn’t have found out about the other chap.

globalti
    Free Member

She wanted to punish him, it’s obvious.

Women want a stable supportive mate who provides for them. When the OP showed reluctance to take on that role she went off with the Italian stallion to prove that she can still pull the blokes and to test him out and hopefully make him come back out of jealousy.

Seen it all before.

lowey

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Woman problems’ is closed to new replies.