Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wolf tooth remote with Sram match maker
  • jayx2a
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the match maker version of the wolf tooth remote comes with fittings for the matchmaker system?

My brake clamp is already match maker but does not have any other of the clamps or bits to attach anything else if that makes sense.

Im guessing I need a nut and bolt and the plate that fits inside the matchmaker clamp?

nixie

Not exactly what you asked but the ispec version came with the bolts.

otsdr
    Free Member

Looking at an image of the Wolftooth Matchmaker X remote, it is actually not Matchmaker at all, as opposed to BikeYoke Triggy, for example.

They made it so it fits directly to the clamp, which means it only works with the SRAM clamps. I am assuming it comes with all necessary hardware, so you shouldn’t need anything else :).

l.e. My assumption was incorrect, you still need some hardware from a SRAM MMX attachment, as mentioned in the comments of this video:

jayx2a
    Free Member

Ahhhh you need that extra bit of clamp that attaches to the match maker

jayx2a
    Free Member

Although from wolf tooth website…

• ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X  – Includes the MatchMakerX hardware, which is a T-Nut and bolt that allows the ReMote MM to attach to the MatchMakeX clamp. You will need the MatchMakerX handlebar clamp, which we do not sell but can easily be purchased.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wolf tooth remote with Sram match maker’ is closed to new replies.