Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Withings alike smart wifi Bluetooth scales – recommendations?
  • oldtennisshoes

I’m considering some smart scales to keep an eye on body metrics beyond just weight.
    Has anyone any experience of a set? There’s loads on amazon and I’m not sure what differentiates the £20 set from the £100 set.

I’ve got big feet and some look quite small – any recommendations?

Ta

jonnyboi

All I can say is that my Garmin index scale is a random number generator. I went back to a standard scale

oldtennisshoes

Thanks Jonnyboi – I had high hopes for the garmin set 🙁
    Might check if dc rainmaker has anything on his site.

oldtennisshoes

Thanks YGH they’ll do! I’ve seen them mentioned somewhere else too so I’ll give them a try.

orangespyderman

I have a Polar scale – don’t get one of those, and I replaced it with a Garmin Index and my experience is much better than jonnyboi’s. the reason I changed was the unreliability of the numbers on the polar, the Garmin weighs and measures rather predictably, I find.

sam_underhill

New Garmin scales are imminent according to the rumours.

simon_g

I bought Withings ones 8 years ago and they’re still great. Batteries last a year or so.

I’m not sure anyone does particularly accurate body fat % from sending electric current through your feet.

retrorick

Xaiomi mi scale 2 can be bought for less than £40. App seems pretty informative also.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Withings alike smart wifi Bluetooth scales – recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.