• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by rone.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wireless in ear headphone recommendations pls
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

I (had) some beltin Bose headphones until I washed them by accident.

So, I see the value in having wireless in ear ones.

i like the idea of wearing one only when I’m walking the dog as I can still hear what’s going on through the other ear.

Anyone got galaxy buds?

Was thinking of getting some, use one at a time and double the time between charges

hazzatrazza
    Free Member

Dare i ask how you accidentally washed headphones??

I have a pair of Creative Outlier Ones for the gym/turbo/wattbike sessions which are cheap, cheerful and have not put a foot wrong in almost 2 years. I am tempted to go ‘full wireless’ but dont want to look like i have tampons on my ears (airpods)

perchypanther
    Free Member

Beats X

orangespyderman

Friend of mine has been saying what good value Syllables are (AliExpress) – they’re cheap and apparently really quite good.

nathb
    Free Member

Just picked up some Jabra Elite Active 65t’s – they’re noise cancelling with pass through (from the mics) if you want to hear the outside world.

Loving them so far.

IHN

Just picked up some Jabra Elite Active 65t’s

What are they like on calls? I’m tempted to get some.

sadmadalan

I have a pair of the Jabra Elite 65ts – good sound and comfortable to wear. Fall out of my ears when I get very sweaty – but this seems to apply to all in ear headphones!

nathb
    Free Member

Oh not used them for a call yet sorry. I’d expect them to be average given the mics locations.

oldtennisshoes

Jabra Elite 65ts here too. Fit me well (come with 3 sizes of rubbers) reasonable sound qualit and are great for calls on phone, Skype, Teams etc on laptop.
    Very happy with them.

nathb
    Free Member

I’ve got a 10% off code for Jabra. If anyone wants it drop me a message, expires today.

Kato

I’ve had 3 sets of Beats X and they all broke. Apple replaces them all under warranty but I wouldn’t touch another pair. On AirPods now which I think are pretty good but no good to you if you’re on Android

rone

I’ve had a few expensive ones (Jabra) and they’ve all ended up failing after a year or so.

Check out soundpeatsaudio.com/ – insanely cheap and work very well.

Range tends to be confusing but have a good look around at reviews.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wireless in ear headphone recommendations pls’ is closed to new replies.