Viewing 40 posts - 3,961 through 4,000 (of 4,533 total)
  • Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Blues v Ospreys
    Dragons v Scarlets

Judgement Day and both are being played in the Millennium Stadium will be a good afternoon

anagallis_arvensis

Two things spring to mind with the Collins thing. First if he needs a knife for protection in Japan, Shane must have had an AK47 and I’d need a nuke. Second and more seriously I hope he’s OK mentally but it doesnt look good.

duckman

That was it wrecker, even better,hope he is ok.

anagallis_arvensis

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=fNl_14GHIWg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfNl_14GHIWg%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player[/video]

April Fool…. Oh too early. I’m confused? One of the greatest flankers ever could do this….

wrecker
    Free Member

Not picked enough welshies for you a_a?

I’m confused? One of the greatest flankers ever could do this….

“thank you Mr Hill, now here’s your paycheck. Out of interest how did you make your selection”

“errm. dunno…..HOLY SHIT That’s a big cheque. CHEERS BYE”

I’m bored with all of the Lions XV speculation now. Everyones team looks different, nobody agrees and Gatland won’t take any notice anyways.

duckman

Everyones team looks different, nobody agrees and Gatland won’t take any notice anyways.

So there is a bit of mileage in this thread yet then? 😀

anagallis_arvensis

The odd thing is though wrecker in some cases he’s not picked the best english player. How anyone sane could pick Care over youngs is beyond me or Launchbury over Parling. As for Kearney over Hogg… Jesus its beyond odd.

boxfish
    Free Member

To be fair, Mr Hill did take an awful lot of bangs to the head during his excellent career.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Conditions down under will suit Care more than Youngs imo.

dannyh
    Free Member

Just been listening to the scrum programme on five live. In reality, just Brian Moore saying the same thing over and over again BECAUSE NO-ONE WOULD GIVE A PROPER ANSWER AND HE IS RIGHT. John Jeffrey came across as a total lightweight. Faffing around with an impressive-sounding ‘global review’ of rules that already exist, just aren’t being enforced. Phil Vickery was a bit convoluted, but also essentially right.

It’s exactly the same issue as finger spinners in cricket being allowed to chuck, not bowl. Non-enforcement in the interests of expediency and not putting your head over the parapet.

The rules of games evolved for a reason, then settled. Just apply them and we’ll be ok!

IdleJon

The rules of games evolved for a reason, then settled. Just apply them and we’ll be ok!

I completely agree.

Kryton57

Some interesting positional competition on the Northampton V Leicester game eh?

Hartley/Youngs, Dickson/Youngs, Parling/Launchbury, Croft/Wood….

wrecker
    Free Member

Leicester winning so far. This depresses me. I hate watching Leicester. Boring boring rugby. Glad baff won though!

DezB
    Free Member

How the helll was that boring? If you found that boring, well, surely you don’t actually like rugby. That was an excellent full team performance.

bigblackshed

Tom B – Member
    Conditions down under will suit Care more than Youngs imo.

The only thing there Tom is who will be on the bench? Care or Youngs? Because Phillips will be on the pitch.

wrecker
    Free Member

Didnt watch this one dez, but I’ve seen 4 leics games this season and they were all yawn fests.

anagallis_arvensis

Do the Lions need a 9 that kicks backwards and passes along the floor? Or does it depend on the conditions?

wrecker
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with care, he’s a brilliant player. A little off form in the 6n though.

DezB
    Free Member

Didnt watch this one dez, but I’ve seen 4 leics games this season and they were all yawn fests.

Fair enough. Watch it later, great perfomance 😉

anagallis_arvensis
    Pigface
    Free Member

Come on Ospreys

anagallis_arvensis

Ospreys looking good to be fair, scrum very strong (they must be cheating 😆 )

fathomer

First time I’ve posted on this thread, but I’m a Leicester fan* and that was a great performance.

Unfortunately I still think Toulon will have to much for us next week.

* sorry, but born and raised in Leicester

tinybits
    Free Member

Excellent Leicester Northampton game, and Northampton were played off the park.

Boring boring Leicester, same old style of kick chase and mauls..

Except for the 4 tries, non of which came from a maul….

Scamper
    Free Member

Good win for glaws Friday, playing some good stuff. The England captain cried off as he didn’t fancy our hard hitting back row. Top 6 just about there, top 4 a possibility and a dangerous team once the pitches firm up in spring.

tinybits
    Free Member

Yes, but it is spring, the pitches are as firm as they are going to be and there’s a couple of games left. Do gloc have a northants game left to play or are they relying on others beating them for a top 4?

Pigface
    Free Member

Scamper I had a downbeat txt from my Glaws friend at half time then a very happy one after 80 mins 😆

Scamper
    Free Member

Yes, but don’t forget the semi finals are not to late may so the pitches will hopefully be firm by then. Glaws recently beat saints away and are equal on points, so all to play for.

Pigface
    Free Member

Sale getting humped 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

🙁 arse now they are in front

Tom-B
    Free Member

Haha

Pigface
    Free Member

Not so fast 😀

Tom-B
    Free Member

Leinster Ulster was a very good game last night. Anyone see it? Their TH prop was making his debut up against stampy Healy-he did very well indeed. Having Best next to him no doubt contributed to this.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Phew! That was a good game! Irish and Sale can score, its the tackling that we’re both bad at! Still, three points further ahead of the cheats so need at least another win to be safe.

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I watched leinster v Ulster cracking finish Ulster did well to hold on. Great win for Glasgow on Friday as well.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Tom considering he is the fourth choice at Ulster he done very well. Hopefully we will be able to hold onto him and develop him prop-erly (IGMC)

It was a very good performance and our first win in Dublin since 1999 so hopefully this will give us a bit of confidence heading over to Sarries next w/e.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’m starting to get a little excited about the prem final now…..who do we think I’ll be watching? Quins v Sarries is my hope….I reckon that it’ll be Tiggers v Sarries

tinybits
    Free Member

Leicester to be there again, 9th season running…. Sadly I think it’s saffacens year.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yeah me to. Not a great fan of them. As long as Saints don’t win though I’ll be happy!

Pigface
    Free Member

A milestone 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 3,961 through 4,000 (of 4,533 total)

The topic ‘Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.