Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Winter Tweed valley
  • fergal
    Free Member

I’m not a fan of riding in slop, but this year the plan is to keep pedaling, while psyche is high, so the all weather stuff, with forays off piste when the conditions and weather allow.

Any hot tips on any favourite circuits, combinations of trails to keep on riding through winter, keeping the fun quotient high.

lucky7500

It’s probably a good time to have a look at some to the Glentress & Innerleithen off piste stuff. You always have the back up of the man made trails which tend to hold up very well if the off piste is getting too churned up. 🙂 I’m planning exactly that tomorrow / at the weekend…haven’t been down five year plan in what seems like forever!

fergal
    Free Member

Having said i don’t like riding in slop, maybe i should just embrace my beginners mind and try to master this discipline, Joe Barnes seems to be having fun in slop mountain! looked like crazy fun.

Slop mountain https://vimeo.com/148921541

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

keeping the fun quotient high.

My plan this winter, a monthly uplift day, october done, november booked. Something to look forward to and keeps the skillz going too.

br
    Free Member

When the weather is shite we normally head to GT/Inners and keep ‘on-piste’, otherwise there are lots of hardened trails around using fireroads and estate roads.

iainc

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    keeping the fun quotient high.
    My plan this winter, a monthly uplift day, october done, november booked. Something to look forward to and keeps the skillz going too.

….what about your velodrome accreditations too ? 🙂

legend
    Free Member

Golfie is as good in the depths of winter as it is in the summer(ish)

fergal
    Free Member

Yeah i felt like i was riding well this season, just want to keep it going.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

….what about your velodrome accreditations too ?

That’s a midweek thang.

fergal
    Free Member

Try again – Slop mountain https://vimeo.com/154969675

fergal
    Free Member

Anyone like the classic – Zorro -Zoom or bust- fort, this holds up quite well, although a lot of wasted descent.
    Five year plan is that the trail to the R or off Boundary.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Winter Tweed valley’ is closed to new replies.