Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Winter Gloves – Kids (4-5 year old)
  • sandwicheater

‘Daddy, this is rubbish’ is not what you want to hear.

Completely miss-judged the weather on the weekend and wee sandwicheater Jnr was not a happy chappy.

Any winter glove recommendations for the small of hand?

Something that can be used on and off the bike.

EDIT: Bloody idiot, of course gloves can be used off the bike. Don’t worry, i’ll get in the sea.

petec
    Free Member

fill yer boots

freeagent
    Free Member

Yep, Decathlon ski gloves/Mitts..

sandwicheater

Good shout, have been googling ‘winter cycle kids gloves’ which has limited my options nothing.

sharkattack

What about the miniature version of what I use?

LINK

DIgitaltom
    Free Member

A quick google found these, might be more dexterous than ski gloves/mitts:
    https://gearpursuit.com/winter-gloves/gripgrab-kids-rebel-winter-gloves/?q=winter+kids

akira

Endura Nemo gloves are good for kids.

ry33
    Free Member

Any other recommendations on this, I was looking at Polaris MINI TORRENT and Polaris Mini Attack for my boy that’s 5.

ads678

My lad has the Polaris kids torrent gloves and he hasn’t complained about cold hands since he got them. In fact he wore them skiing last Feb as it was too warm for his mitts, still around 0 degrees though and they kept his hands warm and dry.

https://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/CHILDRENS-MINI-TORRENT-WATERPROOF-CYCLE-GLOVE-p/pol01-7052-p.htm

Cheaper at Evans though.

ry33
    Free Member

Yeah can get Polaris MINI TORRENT on amazon, however a review had said these were not really any good in temps 3-8 degrees only colder weather, but can get these same price as the Polaris Mini Attack.

johnnystorm

Just bought wee nipper some Polarn O. Pyret mitts. All their other stuff has been very good.

ry33
    Free Member

Not heard of those but had a look, he uses something similar to these just a normal winter glove, he is moving to a bike with gears after Xmas so thinking of a more cycling destined glove

evh22
    Free Member

The nemo ones are dreadful. If your hands get cold they never get warm in them. Worn once, never again. Ski gloves good, never found good biking gloves, all too bulky

senorj

We got some warm polaris ones off Little pro dot com t’other week at a fair price.They seem ok so far. He hasn’t lost one yet. grrrr.
    + 1 on the polorn o.pyret stuff in general.

ry33
    Free Member

Senor- j which Polaris one were they? Mini TORRENT or Attack?

I might just go look at some better all round winter/ski gloves for him

senorj

the windproof ones,mini attack.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Winter Gloves – Kids (4-5 year old)’ is closed to new replies.