Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Willow, the series
  • Mounty_73

Anyone watched it yet?

mattyfez

No but it’s on my list, Have fond memories of the film. Just hope its good.

doomanic

So not the cute witch/sexy vampire from Buffy then? ūüôĀ

zilog6128

yeah, love the original, re-watching that + the series is my weekend binge-watching sorted!!

initial reviews are favourable!

dyna-ti

Warwick Davis/Tree. .Hard to tell the difference. They named that character well.

Other than his horrific acting, much of it is ok, though a bit predictable in some scenes.

prettygreenparrot

More fun and faster moving than rings of power.
    Predictable so far.
    I enjoyed episodes 1 and 2 in the absence of Andor.

eddiebaby

Never seen the film so I reckon I‚Äôll start the series next. Still got the last Andor and Peripheral to watch ‚Äď hopefully tonight.

funkmasterp

It seems okay but I agree that Warwick Davis acting if terribly wooden in it. Watched the film with my eldest too and don’t think it has aged very well. Fantasy films and series seem difficult to do well.

zilog6128

Rewatched the original and couldn‚Äôt remember why I used to enjoy it so much ūüėā Maybe it was Val Kilmer‚Äôs cheesy acting which used to be funny but is now just bad! Agree it‚Äôs not aged well. Watched the first ep of the new series, all the acting is atrocious & not even gotten to WD yet!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.