Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • William Hague
  • mefty
    Free Member

The fact he hasn’t denied any involvement is pretty telling, don’t you think?

Northwind

We need someone to ask him directly, so we can accuse him of refusing to deny it

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

He’s about to do that lizard thing with his hands…

jam-bo

With camilla?

matt_outandabout

Are you with jivebunny?

mefty
    Free Member

Are you with jivebunny?

No, I’ve only posted one picture!

lucien

One would need a ton of KY if one was

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Three of us in this marriage.

The look of lust.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Tree barking wrong

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Are you with jivebunny?

One would need a ton of KY if one was

Bummer, thought I’d managed to keep that secret…

Apparently William Hague is well in on Le Cercle jerks; just don’t ask what Brad Pitt means in Norwegian

matt_outandabout

He knows something. 😆

matt_outandabout

JHJ – you are a legend.

scaredypants

Fish : Barrel

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Bloody Conspiracy Theorists!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Angelina’s not the one who’s allegedky been playing away, of drinking heavily or taking drugs

Interesting she decided to,go public on the day Obama makes his final speech at the UN which has received the sum total of zero publicity.

@jive its been proven quite clearly that preceisly NOBODY was involved in an organised peodophile ring

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

its been proven quite clearly that preceisly NOBODY was involved in an organised peodophile ring

Really… When was that? Last I heard, the child abuse inquiry set up over 2 years ago still has a long way to go, what with the first 3 heads resigning…

Of course, matters such as these are no cause for concern:

Child abuser Clement Freud shared an office with child abuser Cyril Smith

Cyril Smith and his friends Jimmy Savile and Leon Brittan associated with Keith Harding, a convicted child abuser and key member of the Paedophile Information Exchange:

met regularly with MPs Leon Brittan and Cyril Smith at his world-renowned workshop.

The former Liberal leader Jeremy Thorpe would also drop by along with key members of the vile Paedophile Information Exchange Steven Adrian Smith and Tom O’Carroll.

A PIE list seized in 1984 records Harding, who died from cancer last year aged 82, as member 329 and his address as Hornsey Road, Holloway, north London.

He is understood to have kept hidden a list of more than 1,000 PIE members with prominent names including top politicians from the Thatcher era.

Keith Harding was based in Islington, an area with deep ties to Organized Child Abuse, with extensive links to organized abuse in both Lambeth and Jersey.

Now that aside, how is it that on the one hand you’re telling me that it’s been proven that there was no organized paedophile ring, when on the other hand, the existence of the Paedophile Information Exchange immediately shows you’re talking nonsense.

And yes, William Hague is relevant to all of this.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

And once more all the light is sucked from the room.

kimbers

No it can’t be Willy, Guido Fawkes spent all that time trying to out him as a secret homosexual

I think you lot have got it all wrong

These 2 have been playing Angelina for a fool all along

Pigface
    Free Member

Angelina’s not the one who’s allegedky been playing away, of drinking heavily or taking drugs

Is there any subject you aren’t an expert in or have information on 🙄

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

And once more all the light is sucked from the room.

All too true, I was enjoying the light hearted nature of this thread until JambyWang skipped in with such glee.

Here, it looks like Willy is trying to supress a boner whilst everyone else in engrossed in the performance:

Oh William!!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I think you lot have got it all wrong

Read some of the posts above and you may need to revise – as will Jive!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

No way, it totally looks like he’s trying to supress a boner!!

kimbers

Is there any subject you aren’t an expert in or have information on

To be fair in sure v that the sun/mail/express have multi page spreads on it

its been proven quite clearly that preceisly NOBODY was involved in an organised peodophile ring

Yeah that investigation into historical child abuse has been handled so well that its shut down any such notions, that the elite are trying to protect their own 🙄

BillMC

Didn’t the millionaire Hague used to share a hotel room with his young male researcher to ‘economise on bills’? Now I know he’s from Wath but…

slowoldman

Well if he has… Good luck to him.

mefty
    Free Member

I imagine that there are a few on here who would find it inconceivable that she wouldn’t find a bald Yorkshireman irresistible.

footflaps

So it was William Hague?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘William Hague’ is closed to new replies.