Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Will Westwood do it?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Will the jug eared lad from Worksop hang on and defeat the yanks clawing at his heels?

LeeW

Don't think so, the yanks have the crowd on their side, Westwood is already giving the galleries sly looks.

JAM29er
    Free Member

Hope so. Mickleson looks sooooo relaxed, it's his fave course too. He's a lefty tho' so it'll be witchcraft if he wins

Edric64
    Free Member

Well no, maybe not as he is behind at the moment

Hadge
    Free Member

I'm a lefty!!! Won't be cheering for Mickleson though lol.

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh…i thought we were talking about the Big Dawg.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Could be a great finish this year. Mickelson looks very relaxed, Westwood less so. And then theres KJ Choi and THE tiger!

Edit:

How on earth did Tiger hit that shot? Amazing.

karnali
    Free Member

think westwood will lose it around amen corner, would love to see couples win it again or choi

guitarhero
    Free Member

Phil is sparaying his drives about at the moment. If Lee stays solid he's got a good chance. Hope he does it.

dawson

well, me being a Worksop man, I'm rooting for him, but I think he is going to do his usual trick of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory – hope he proves me wrong!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Not watched for the last ten minutes. Very close. Saw phil firing one into the trees. Also noticed tiger prowling in the background ready to make a play off at the 18th. Discount that man at your peril!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Time to wind up the mrs by watching the iPhone in bed till all hours! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Will Westwood do it?’ is closed to new replies.