Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Will a fat bike or 29+ bike fit in a mini estate?
  • flashes
    Free Member

Will a fat bike or 29+ bike fit in a mini estate? If so how many wheels off? Anyone got a pic of a bike crammed in the back of a Clubman??

lesgrandepotato

My niner goes in no bother. Both wheels off. In fact we’ve had my old spark and a mates singular in at the same time. Plenty of room but not long

hummerlicious
    Free Member

I’ve got a 29+ and a fat bike, they will go in the back of a mitsubishi space star, which is a misnomer as it has no space in it at all. They just fit front wheel off, but I have to take both wheels off if I want to take more than 1 bike in the car.

manmurray

IIRC had to take both wheels off a large Rooster when it went in our Clubman. No pics but it definitely fit without too much faffage.

flashes
    Free Member

That’s a poss then……

lesgrandepotato

Forgot to add, the flat load floor deffo helps with avoiding faffage as it just slides in and out..

flashes
    Free Member

Yes. That is appealing…….

flashes
    Free Member

Or on the other hand, Honda Jazz. Boring but more practical I guess…..

lesgrandepotato

Did I mention the cooper s pops and bangs on the upshifts if you are pressing on. Good fun little motor and quite involving to drive

flashes
    Free Member

I had a Mini Cooper as a company car. It was interesting to see if it would go round roundabouts without slowing down. Obviously I’m much more steady now……

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Will a fat bike or 29+ bike fit in a mini estate?’ is closed to new replies.