Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wildcat frame bags- Excellent service.
  • ajantom

I saw some of the Wildcat handlebar and saddle harnesses at the Bespoked Bristol show.
    Ordered Sunday eve, paid yesterday and delivered today.
    That’s sterling service!
    Nice looking and well made bits of kit. Looking at them in the flesh and there’s lots of neat little details.
    wildcatgear.co.uk

jameso

Same here after ordering a Tiger seat pack. Delivered in 24hrs or so. Really well though out design, solid construction, great to use. Very impressed.

Buzzard
    Free Member

+1, my bespoke frame bag and handlebar sling came in short order and the quality of work is superb. Excellent small company doing what it does well

GregMay
    Free Member

Got a front and rear last week within 24 hours, Beth was excellent to deal with. The kit is excellent with some very smart bits added in. Just what I want for the Highland Trail Race!

macb
    Free Member

Nice looking stuff but no address or contact number that I can see on the website

ajantom

Erm…..contact page on the website…… Wildcat contact
    and they’re on Twitter I think.

honeybadgerx

+1 I just ordered a couple of Tigers last week and they arrived super fast. Seem good bits of kit, well thought out and made, looking forwards to trying them out on a bit of a coast to coast ride in June now!

ajantom

I’ve just been online ordering a few bits a pieces for the bike packing kit.
    DD hammocks seem to be quite good value for tarps, and I’ve just bought a Swedish Army trangia set for £8.99 8) My old Trangia disappeared at a festival last year and the army ones can be used with other fuels (solid, wood, etc) if needed + they have a kind of retro chic!
    Just need to kick this bloody chest infection I’ve picked up now 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wildcat frame bags- Excellent service.’ is closed to new replies.