Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wild Bikes 20″ mech hanger – cannot find anywhere
  • boombang
    Free Member

I’ve tried Go Outdoors, Wild Bikes and looking through pages of hangers but can’t match.

Anyone able to help please?

Wild bikes 20 hanger

coatesy
    Free Member

They don’t list it, but try contacting Wheels Manufacturing. It’s likely a generic part used by plenty of manufacturers, just not one on their list.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    boombang
    Free Member

Thank you, that Calibre hanger looks very close, given it a go.

Annoyingly the Wild 20″ sold out the day after we had promised my son one, with a Santander cashback code it would have been a shade over £200.

Used local bargain came up and given the morning stripping and rebuilding I would rather have paid full price but hey ho.

Betting the new model is going to jump in price, it was virtually half the price of the alternatives and have to say build quality is better than Frog and up there with Islabikes.

hotstuff
    Free Member

193997701430 on eBay looks like it as well. 2 for £7.38 posted.

zerocool

Do BETD still make hangers?

boombang
    Free Member

I ended up with the Calibre hanger but it’s not as thick as the original so the mech comes into contact with the dropout as you tighten. the slightly polished bit is proud by a mm or so and gives the mech clearance.

I’ve straightened the original hanger as an interim measure, other maybe better option is a spacer on the Calibre hanger, but it’s quite frustrating they don’t sell one off the shelf through Go Outdoors or Wild direct.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wild Bikes 20″ mech hanger – cannot find anywhere’ is closed to new replies.