Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • wii or xbox?
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

the gf wants a wii i reckon a xbox would be better.

you decide

MrNutt
    Free Member

you win.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Depends, Wii for gameplay – family friendly / Wii fit etc or xbox for online gaming / graphics

Get both

Drac

Xbox

Wii is for when friends come around.

matt_outandabout

wii = great for the kids, good fun, nice and ‘active’ compared to twiddling thumbs.

xbox 360 = better ‘adult’ games, better gameplay and graphics, online stuff,

I have kids – we have wii and my old xbox. (the graphics may not be as good, but the old x-box has great gameplay and games, is £50 or so second hand, and games are all now under £5 second hand….)

My mate with no kids has xbox360.

fubar
    Free Member

you need both!

I’d suggest thinking about how much time you have available for gaming…a couple of hours a week then the wii will probably keep you happy. If you think you might play most days 6+ hours a week then the xbox has more quality content to keep you busy.

I have both…Wii only gets occasional use (Mario Kart) now, although I’m just discovering Mario Galaxies

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Drac – Member

Xbox

Wii is for when friends come around.

Xbox is for when you only have online friends.

erm…. i’ll be off now 😉

Drac

lol

About 99% of the xbox live buddies I know in real life.

Jimbo
    Free Member

Balls to graphics, “processing powahhhh!” and whatnot. Wii all the way.
    Wii + MarioKart + mates + beer = carnage + fun

chrispuppet

Had an X box for a while. just got a wii and the girls prefer the wii….so yes both

tinribz
    Free Member

We’ve both the kids have used the WII every day for a year, the 360 just gets used to play DVDs. If you ask me though if you want ‘proper games’ use the PC.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘wii or xbox?’ is closed to new replies.