Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Wiggles Free delivery.
  • bigrich

I ordered some bits from wiggle (handlebars headset and so on) on Friday lunchtime, selected free delivery. They turned up on Monday morning at 8.30am.

that’s pretty good if you live in a big city of the UK..

Did I mention I live in Australia? That’s just Bonkers. do they take it carry on luggage or something?

yorlin
    Free Member

The warehouse is over that big hole that goes all the way through.

corsair
    Free Member

…do they take it carry on luggage or something?

Naah, it’s all to do with the time zone differences. It was actually five days in transit, but they sent it two days (your time) before you placed the order. That’s why it takes longer for them to get things to UK addresses than to Oz, as we’re all in the same time zone here so there’s no advantage.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigrich

with the time zone differences. It was actually five days in transit, but they sent it two days (your time) before you placed the order.

60 hours from ‘click’ to opening the parcel chief.

about 170mph average speed.

hora
    Free Member

Two days special delivery selected. Ordered Wed am arrived Monday as it wasnt picked til Thursday. I shop at Merlin as free first class means next day if you order in the am.

456mocha
    Free Member

The Wiggles customer service yesterday! 🙂

Dickyboy

yeh but when did you start thinking about buying those bars?

bigrich

yeh but when did you start thinking about buying those bars?

about three months ago. add/remove/add/remove/add

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I ordered some hope bits, they turned up in 24hrs and I live Australia too, LBS is ace 🙂

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Don’t they have an Ozzie warehouse now? Wiggle.com.au was launched too long ago?

lilchris
    Free Member

I shop at Merlin as free first class means next day if you order in the am.

This!

…although I also seem to get next day so long as I order before about 3pm. Appalling service 🙂

bigrich

LBS is ace

I object to the 300% mark up on certain stuff.

Don’t they have an Ozzie warehouse now?

watched the progress on dhl. They got a bike servicing dealio with bike shops though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not much going on over here, I doubt that wiggle are shipping from in Oz as the prices are still ex-gst (only 10%) but enough to get an edge in a lot of areas.

bigrich

the raceyfacey bars I got were 310 bucks in the shop. I said ‘mate, fair go, but that’s a real pigs bum’ to which he replied ‘suffer in your jocks ya mongrel’

I try and buy as much in LBS’s as I can, but some stuff takes the piss. I don’t mind up to like 25% more to get it now and support the stores, but the model appears to be importer;distributor;shop. all take a cut.

Although now spesh and the like are directly importing, it’s definitely made things more reasonable.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Wiggles Free delivery.’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts