• This topic has 61 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Clink.
Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Wiggle's courier just messed up a delivery – are Wiggle good at sorting things?
  • njee20
    Free Member

Renton, kerley (and OP) +1

Wiggle’s fault and responsibility entirely, courier are an irrelevance in this. Hope for a positive resolution for you!

igm

I’m inclined to courier’s fault but Wiggle’s responsibility.

Which to be fair seems similar to Wiggle’s position.

renton
    Free Member

Ignore hopynobriact he is trying to be a troll.

toppers3933
    Free Member

The buyer enters into a contract with the seller. Be that the op with wiggle or wiggle with the courier. If the op had arranged the courier then he (buyer) would be chasing the courier(seller). Simple really. The op is under no obligation to chase the courier as he doesn’t have a contract with them, wiggle does. The fact that the courier will talk to him is academic, he has a contract with wiggle to supply some goods and they’ve failed in their duty to do that due to the courier they employed.
    The courier is at fault and it’s wiggles responsibility to rectify.

renton
    Free Member

Hopey has gone very quiet.

Has his mom found out he bunked school today.

igm

Sorted. Got my stuff.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

So you kicked up a bit of a fuss bout well not much tbh now that you’re sorted…

What exactly happened in the end?

igm

Put it this way, the courier managed to deliver something today that they said they’d delivered on Tuesday.

cyclomonkey
    Free Member

Did you get any apology ? I never did, just the polite firm insistance that even though they could never provide a photo of attempted delivery they had tried, i now dont use wiggle for anything that would need dx.

kerley
    Free Member

I always use Royal Mail or DPD wherever possible. All of the other couriers just seem to make it up as they go along (even outright lying about what they have done with the parcel)

DPD seem to be the only company that realise it is 2015 and email before the delivery with an hour slot and a chance to reschedule (easily online) when you know you won’t be in for first attempt.

Problem is a lot of companies care more about their cost of delivery than the buyers service not realising there is a direct link back to future purchases. If the only choices from a seller are the like of Myhermes or Yodel then I won’t buy from them as it is not worth the hassle.

coblck
    Free Member

+1 for dpd superb service can upgrade online or rearrange delivery. Can also watch yer package on day of delivery to see were it is

Clink

DPD. Are great – it’s actually a pleasure using them. Does anyone ever tell them that I wonder?

LeeW

I did on Twitter, Christmas 2013 they misdelivered a gift I’d ordered. Called them, within the hour the driver was back sorting it out, the safe place was a neighbour’s letterbox. But their house was empty at the time.

Marko

DPD. Are great – it’s actually a pleasure using them

Were great. I’ll start a post about that comedy outfit later.

Marko

onehundredthidiot

DPD are the better delivery service. Parcelforce are just comedy. Yesterday’s delivery was unsuccessful, even though two sets of neighbours were in. So instead of taking it to sorting or post office it’s gone the 50 miles back to the depot. Delivery will be next working day between 0730 and 1700. Now working day is that Monday, or Saturday, as they deliver Saturday?

igm

Just did 103 miles in the shorts.

Comfy.

Everyone forgiven. Except perhaps DX.

jmckee
    Free Member

I have to add my tuppence! Wiggle have always been a superb company to deal with in my experience.

DX Freight on the other hand come round to your house when the delivery is for your neighbour, knock down your walls with their lorry and hide behind a wall of lawyers trained in denying liability rather than the skills required to fix my $%^ing wall. I end up fixing it myself.

Pains me to use Wiggle because of their courier. There are lots of good courier companies out there Wiggle!

kcal

Ah, but in rural areas DPD are handed off to the last 10 mile courier – in fairness that’s good in some ways as their depot is only 2 miles away.

ParcelForce round here are good – local driver is polite, chatty, top bloke.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Strange as when I ordered my kit through Wiggle a week or so ago, it came via DPD who were absolutely as said above upto date and in the real world when realising customer satisfaction especially when it comes to live tracking.

Clink

After my previous comments I’m now going through another wiggle/dx cock up . Wiggle organised for a return to be collected from me today (I paid for the service) so I stayed in all day. DX didn’t turn up. I managed to contact DX – ‘ yes it will be collected by 5’. B******* it will. If a could actually speak to somebody from wiggle it would be alright – instead I have sent emails which, again, have not been replied to. 🙁

catfishsalesco
    Free Member

The cheapest delivery on wiggle is still speedy in my experience, ordered some stuff from the sale on Thursday morning, got a text from RM saying it would be delivered on Saturday.

Clink

Yep – didn’t have any choice though as a larger item.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle's courier just messed up a delivery – are Wiggle good at sorting things?’ is closed to new replies.