Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Wiggle voucher – no more multi buy
  • daveb
    Free Member

Reply from Wiggle when I tried to use a voucher supplied through a forum that had previously been used.

Thank you for your email.

I believe you can now only use the voucher on the one order. The full £5.00 was used on the one order so wouldn’t then work again. Sorry about this.“

I did wonder how much it must be costing them with the multiple use vouchers although in general it still only made them a little bit cheaper than other online stores.

Jamie
    Free Member

Without the £5 off £25 voucher i doubt i will use wiggle again. Sad but true, as their prices are quite steep compared to Merlin/CRC.

spooky_b329

My order has been sitting in my basket for two weeks waiting for a voucher…I’m not in a rush 🙂 If anyone cares to send me one via email I’d be very grateful 🙂

I stopped using my account after my girlfriend signed up, they used to send me plenty of vouchers for my dormant account which I’d then use on my gf’s active account. (which never gets any vouchers sent)

daveb
    Free Member

I am after an ‘unused’ voucher as well if anyone has one that they dont want, email in profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle voucher – no more multi buy’ is closed to new replies.