Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wiggle Voucher Codes
  • fakiee
    Free Member

Hi,

I’m looking to buy a new 12spd groupset from Wiggle, before I take the plunge does anyone one have a wiggle voucher I could use, big thanks!

spennyy
    Free Member

Is it available at CRC? Register with a new email address and use the £10 off code and top cashback for a extra 3% back (ish)

fakiee
    Free Member

Nice, forgot about top cashback. It’s.over £100 more on chain reaction for the SRAM GX Eagle groupset Wiggle have £10 off over £50 so that helps.

Feel like I should just buy it incase it’s listed a bit too cheap. Can always send back if it’s not right or.if I buy second hand

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Loughan
    Free Member

Blimey! Wiggle stills sells something resembling a groupset?! I tried speccing out a build recently and found them pretty poor, bike discount on the other hand had more options & was generally cheaper.

fakiee
    Free Member

I signed up with another email and got £10 off the SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 DUB Groupset for £267.

I think thats a good deal for the lot – now I just need to work out how I’m going to mount the shifter to drop bars? Or even to flat bars as I doubt mounts are included.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Voucher Codes’ is closed to new replies.