Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wiggle Platinum discount -no wahoo?
  • mrchrispy

Does anyone see their gold or platinum discounts applied to wahoo products

I dont but I used to as I snapped up a core for just over £600 a couple of weeks ago.

mrchrispy

Stand down STW, stand down.

Finally found this…..
    <h1>Loyalty Exclusions</h1>
    Certain products or brands may be EXCLUDED from the loyalty discount scheme at certain times. This means that that your personal discount of 5% for Gold members or 12% for Platinum members is not applied to some product or brands. This is highlighted by the product page not including the Loyalty status sticker you would usually see.

However, the purchase of these products still contributes to your loyalty status.

Brands currently excluded from Loyalty discount:

• Cube Bikes
    • Garmin
    • Wahoo
    • Wiggle Gift Vouchers
    BadlyWiredDog

Maybe they’ve done it temporarily while they’ve got a discount boost on? I think it’s currently 15% off for Gold and 20% for Platinum.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

2 weeks ago platinum worked on Wahoo, as i was going to buy a headwind, oddly it ended at 5pm, and when i went to buy later that evening it was upto full price and Wahoo excluded

BadlyWiredDog

I guess a likely scenario is that Wahoo is trying to keep its prices at RRP across all its retailers and has asked Wiggle not to discount its products in line with other Wahoo retailers – it was pretty much impossible to find Wahoo discounted in the UK anywhere other than Wiggle.

Presumably that means Wahoo stockists make a predictable, guaranteed margin on sales because there’s no discounting and Wahoo, you’d think,  is confident that its products are good enough to sell at recommended price regardless.

Not great news for anyone trying to score a discount on Wahoo stuff obviously, but there you go.

Not a retail expert or owt, but it makes some sort of sense.

DT78
    Free Member

it used to be included as I bought my kickr on double discount.  in fact I bought 2

FuzzyWuzzy

The kickr core isn’t long out and likely already on back-order so they probably don’t want to be selling any at a discount

Buzzlightyear
    Free Member

I bought a Bolt in August using my platinum discount, must be a new thing.

mrchrispy

I snagged a Core (its disturbingly silent), a couple of days after they were released, I think they soon sold out as they disappeared quickly but I did get to use my platinum discount.  I was close to pulling the trigger on the climb but not as full RRP 🙁

Flaperon

Vertical price fixing isn’t legal in the UK, is it?

mashr

Figured I might just drag this one back from the dead instead of starting again.

Anyone seen anything discounted recently? I cerntainly haven’t

Flaperon

Vertical price fixing isn’t legal in the UK, is it?

Stockists will be able to sell for any price they want, they’ll just find the Wahoo wont feel like selling them more stock next time round

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Platinum discount -no wahoo?’ is closed to new replies.