Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wiggle delivery dilemma
  • ta11pau1

Imagine my delight when I open my wiggle delivery, to find, amongst my order of bike parts, the obligatory packet of haribo (I mean, it’s what we all actually look forward to the most right?).

Only there’s a problem.

😲 My packet of haribo is a congealed single lump.

Thanks 35 degree heat, you have sucessfully reduced haribo to thier liquid form only for them to set again overnight…

What would STW do?

On the bright side, I now have a single haribo gobstopper that I can chew on for a good 20 minutes…

joebristol

Stick it in the fridge and when it’s gone hard eat it in one lump!

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Open, eat with a teaspoon

thepurist

Had similar with a bag of jelly babies left on the dash in the car. Once they cooled off a bit you could just tear off a lump and nom it down. The pear drops weren’t so easy to deal with – they needed targeted violence to become edible again.

fadda

* toddles off to put haribo in the sun… *

mashr

This reminds me of leaving my pick n mix in a car in Portugal aged around 10 – was not disappointed with the outcome

doomanic

I pulled a bag of Magic Stars out of the car today; one big lump of chocolate.

ta11pau1

I do remember going camping as a teenager and leaving a bar of dairy milk in the tent all day on a hot day, and all night. I go to open it and find the gold or silver foil they came in was now inside the chocolate as it had partially melted and then re-solidified during the cold night.

tenfoot

Ha, you’re lucky. My last two wiggle deliveries have been devoid of haribo.

swanny853

Ah, a hariblob. Great with a little pack, better with a full size one!

If you can persuade Maltesers to fuse into a bar that’s possibly even better, but the temperature range for the best results seems to be a bit narrower.

tdog
    Free Member

DESERVED IT YOU DO for supporting those pesky ****

rOcKeTdOg

This reminds me of an ex girlfriend

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle delivery dilemma’ is closed to new replies.