Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wiggle brilliantness
  • sc-xc

I ordered some EU 43.5 shoes – got them this morning and they are tiny (more like UK8 than 9 – despite being marked up as 43.5). Emailed Wiggle, they have alreadu sent out a replacement pair and have even said they will refund my postage back. It's not their fault – but they are taking ownership. Fantastic…thanks to Darren, I will have shoes to take on holiday after all. They definately have a customer for life!

stumpy01

They are flippin' good.

slugwash
    Free Member

My Wiggle brilliance tale for the week is as follows…..

I ordered their last pair of Black Adidas El Moro shoes on Thursday PM (sadly they are now discontinued). Despite the postal strike they arrived at work first thing the next morning. However, when I opened the box they were actually a grey pair – not black as advertised!

This was fine by me 'cos I actually wanted the grey ones and only ordered black 'cos that they're a comfy, hardwearing shoe and black was all they had left on their website. I'll be dropping them an e-mail to let them know just in case there are any warranty issues in the next few weeks and they think I'm pulling a fast one on them returning grey shoes when they apparently sent out black.

Nice one Wiggle 🙂

So, that was my exciting tale of Wiggle's brilliance. Sorry if I've wasted thirty seconds of your time. Have a good holiday Barry 🙂

dobby156
    Free Member

I keep meaning to by from wiggle, but CRC keep working out cheaper or the same so have stuck with them

Northwind

Today they sent me a new mudguard, in a box big enough to live in… Ironically, despite using a ridiculously big box the guard's packaging is still completely trashed, I guess from rattling around inside the box. But, good price and fast free delivery so not too bothered about that.

Oh, as far as prices they discount once you've made enough purchases, which makes them much better.

zaskar
    Free Member

Merlin have been really good for me regarding wheels but my LBS's in Bristol are on the ball and been using them for 99% of gear.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Wiggle customer services dept is full of friendly helpful people. I have had great service from them when an item got lost in the post.

rich-6
    Free Member

Wiggle are good i have to agree, I also ordered a pair of shoes which were a bit tight although the correct size, I wasnt expecting it, they refunded my postage costs too 😮

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle brilliantness’ is closed to new replies.