Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • wiggle back order
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

What does that mean, ordered a mech hanger last night, and they’ve came back to me and said not in stock or likely to be, so they give me a refund and set up a back order?

What does the back order mean? will they just contact me when they have it in stock and ask if i want it, or will the just send it out to me and charge me?

Also anyone know the best place to buy mech hangers?

FuzzyWuzzy

They don’t charge you until it’s back in and, IME anyway, when it is in stock they send it out automatically. I think over 30 days on back-order and they’ll cancel the order (or you have to confirm you still want to wait).

Best place for hangers probably depends on the make of bike, easier to go through one of their dealers IME. Alternatively somewhere like BETD keep a lot of types in http://www.mountainbikecomponents.co.uk/result.asp?CategoryID=193&Name=HANGERS+%2F+DERAILLEUR+%2F+GEAR+HANGER+%2F+DROPOUT+%2F+MECH+HANGERS+%2F+FORCELLINO+%2F+SCHALTAUGE+%2F+HANGERS

seosamh77
    Free Member

Cheers, just went in and cancelled the back order, had a look on that betd site, and just ordered, so thanks for that! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘wiggle back order’ is closed to new replies.