Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Wiggle are Great!
  • cakeeater
    Free Member

Placed several orders with Wiggle over the past 2 weeks and just want to say how impressed I have been with the service. Next day delivery every time without paying for priority despatch.

cp

wiggle are very very good!!

bonesetter
    Free Member

Yes, one day faster than CRC now, who have lost their edge in that respect

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

They weer about the same last time i tested them. Arrived the same day.

scraprider
    Free Member

yup i must also agree , orderd a new hydration pack deliverd next day , without prority dispatch . great cheers.

Mackem

more expensive than CRC to be fair

tinribz
    Free Member

I got a lot of bits and bobs the other day but wasn't till couple of weeks later I noticed a part was missing. One email and next day arrives in post no questions asked.

Just don't get any ideas!

singletrackhor
    Free Member

gold member there and everything arrives next day without paying extra.

first orfer from crc this week, next day too.

agree with mackem, seems a bit more expensive than crc

organic355
    Free Member

more expensive than CRC to be fair

not all the time. £20 cheaper on a pair of sidis I got last week.

Starrman28
    Free Member

I reckon CRC have lost the edge with delivery.

fontmoss
    Free Member

my order with crc says its been delivered but my postie has been 🙁

i wanted to fettle

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

You can always get wiggle to do a price match.

bonesetter
    Free Member

ChunkyMTB – Member

You can always get wiggle to do a price match.

How do we do that Chunky?

Irish_AL
    Free Member

and often with a little bag of free wiggle gummy bears in the bottom of the box 🙂

Pukeko
    Free Member

Yep, ordered items yesterday and here today – Fantastic!! Due to postal strikes Wiggle are shipping all orders by courier…

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

drop em an email

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Ordered yesterday to come to home address knowing nobody would be there with the intension of collecting from post office in the evening and then realised, once order had been proccessed that they send via City Link so an emailed them to see if it could change the address and got a reply back within 10 mins to say they'd done it.
    Arrived this morning with bag of sweets. 🙂

clwydrider
    Free Member

Made a right c*ck of an order last time, had to cancel, then couldn't use my e-voucher, one e-mail to wiggle to explain and recieved order next day with e-voucher deducted, well impressed. I like CRC but you don't get that kind of customer service!

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Wiggle service had always been exceptional for me – got a duff muc-off chain cleaner last week and they even paid for the courier to send it back to them!

Not always the cheapest but worth it for the peace of mind IMHO.

Mackem

Over the years i've ordered hundreds of pounds worth of stuff from CRC (probably 1000's actually) I've never received a solitary gummy bear.

mrchrispy

i had some credit card fraud just after using wiggle!!!!!!

/get coat!

mrchrispy

actually…they are sh1t hot.

sent a chain back (as I decided it was better idea to add it to my bike2work order ith ribble), refunded in full, no hassels.

stumpytrek
    Free Member

Also very impressed. Delivery def better than chainreactioncycles but on a par with merlin (?). Also some good deals to be had.

allyharp

I think the credit card issue has forced Wiggle to ensure that service is top notch. Not that it wasn't before then, but a bit of pressure is good to stop a business getting complacent.

Customer service is excellent and delivery is always fast. Overall wiggle are great. Usually slightly more expensive than CRC mind.

djc1245
    Free Member

I only use Wiggle, CRC and Merlin. Although i managed to get a pair of tubeless Storm Control tyres from Hargroves Cycles for £17.99 each, took a couple of days to arrive, but still pretty good methinks.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle are Great!’ is closed to new replies.