Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wiggle accessories promotional code
  • diz

Does anyone know any wiggle promotional codes?

ross980
    Free Member

Sign up to the newsletter for £5 (off £60) and/or buy through Quidco/TCB for 3% cashback.
    Although I signed up to newsletter with a new email address yesterday lunchtime and I’m still waiting for my £5 voucher code to be emailed through. If it doesn’t come soon I’ll be buying my new tyres and chain from CRC

diz

Thanks 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Although I signed up to newsletter with a new email address yesterday lunchtime and I’m still waiting for my £5 voucher code to be emailed through.

They have become a bit tardy in that respect of late. I managed to waste a code, on a cancelled order, so signed up again yesterday. Email said code is sent within 24hrs, and nuffin.

On the plus side, that extra time allowed me to search a bit further afield and find the items cheaper at Tredz. Whom incidentally, give £5 off £30 spend when you sign up for their newsletter.

ross980
    Free Member

Nice one Jamie. I just checked Tredz and they have the tyres I want for less than Wiggle.

Still not got my Wiggle code after 48hrs, Tredz code arrived after about 5 seconds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle accessories promotional code’ is closed to new replies.