wife loves to watch trash tv

Home Forum Chat Forum wife loves to watch trash tv

Viewing 17 posts - 46 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • wife loves to watch trash tv
  • Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

I’m lucky i think – Mrs used to watch X-factor and strictly, but i’ve successfully weened her of it

Erm….. why would you do that? Time she’s spent in front of that stuff = more time that i don’t have to discuss soft furnishings or what school mum A said to school mum B about school mum C, and can waste my life on here or in the garage?

And Strictly’s great, btw.

Premier Icon PMK2060
    Subscriber

Timidwheeler – sounds like my kind of tv 😀

Premier Icon nano
    Subscriber

2nd Telly.. Problem solved..

I tune out most of the stuff mrs nano watches as I’m sure she does when I’m watching a doc although she has made the odd foray into what she would see as the darkside:

Always used to enjoy watching ‘overhaulin” on discovery with Chip Foose. When we were on honeymoon even she got excited about heading down to his workshop..

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

Does it really mater?

The missus watches “crap factor”, “Britain has very little talent” and “Help my broadcast media career should have ended but my agent thought I should humiliate myself one last time.”

My running joke is to ask when the executions start. Then I go play in the garage or go for a night ride I’m not compelled to watch it.

TBF She lets me watch stuff she’s not into and some stuff we both like I’d imagine having some sort of stepford wife who liked exactly the same things would be pretty dull after a while. Vive la difference and all that…

I do quite like Top Gear.

Men drive cars and ejaculate.

Premier Icon timidwheeler
    Subscriber

I do quite like Top Gear.

Men drive cars and ejaculate.

😯
    I don’t remember watching that one.

Was it on a video?

suffolk

Vis-a-vis sofa in the middle of the room, TV at either end.

khani

Inspector Montelbano anyone?… 🙁 it’s like a cross between morse, frost and benny hill… In Italian 😐 with the funny bits removed and plinky plonky background music..

Somewhere there are lots of women complaining about all the time their blokes spend playing computer games…

At the end of the day, if it makes you feel all high and mighty and like a superior person by being derogatory about something that the person you purport to love finds enjoyable then you crack on…

At the end of the day, if it makes you feel all high and mighty and like a superior person by being derogatory about something that the person you purport to love finds enjoyable then you crack on…

I think perhaps you could be taking this a tad too seriously…Xfactor fan perchance? 😉

Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

Strictly’s not crap.

Premier Icon FOG
    Subscriber

My SO is unfortunately going deaf and has been since being young so she wins sympathy votes but then loses them by watching all these shite prorammes with the sub titles on and the volume at Spinal Tap levels. She says it helps her to read the subtitles??!!??
    The real clincher is her watching The Killing in the same mode. I have pointed out she doesn’t speak Danish and however loud it is she still won’t understand Danish. All I get is abuse and a headache from the telly being so loud.

mightymule

I guess I’m quite lucky. The OH and I both prefer documentaries, and both agree that there is no such thing as “too much David Attenborough” 😀

shoggoth

My mrs has the same taste in tv as me,i.e. it’s all trash

most nights it stays off,really only use it for watching dvd’s

and now with Kate being up the duff that’s all your gonna about

for months

ocrider

there is no such thing as “too much David Attenborough

This

I could do without the missus’s’s’ guilty pleasure that is Gossip Girl. At least she admits that its vacuous shite and tonight being Monday means snuggling up in bed with the laptop to watch Homeland and the Walking dead 😀

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Not on my TV you’re not.

You do realise you can choose the picture that show on it don’t you?

sobriety

Getting the ‘spend some time with me’ calls from the lounge

I used to get that.

Viewing 17 posts - 46 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘wife loves to watch trash tv’ is closed to new replies.